The Plan

Check out my other book, "BECAUSE OF A DEATH." If you like this, you'll probably love that! Read, vote, enjoy! Thanks so much everybody! Love you all!

Ok, it had taken a lot, and I mean ALOT, of explaining to do. I had been right, Ally thought that I had been pulling her leg, well paw, at first but she soon realized that I wasn't joking. Over FaceTime, we slowly worked out a plan. Nothing genius, but hey, I'm not that great of a thinker. And since Ally isn't that independent, following everyone else's lead, she figured we'd be good. And despite all of that commotion that separated us from a smart idea, we were also two animals speaking two languages that we hadn't mastered. So here I am, hoping that she understood what I meant and that everything will work out. But now I was really regretting my decision.

Now, it absolutely sucks because I don't get to go on a vacation. Not Maui and now I'm not even going to Mexico. Our original plan was to get me to Ally, but after putting our not-so-bright brains together, we figured it would be easier for her to come to me.

Now I gotta admit, I'm glad that I didn't catch a plane to Mexico. There was a higher chance that it wouldn't work and I was worried about getting cat-napped. I always heard freaky stories about people wandering around in new places. Heck, who knows what strange cats roam around in the ally ways at night? Now, just like every single city, province, country, and continent, there's two different types of places: The peaceful place and the come-here-and-I'll-rip-your-face-off place. And I really didn't want to get stuck in the second type of place.

Besides, we didn't have much time and being the good student I was, I didn't want to miss any school. I don't think the teacher would be very happy if there was a cat roaming around in her room all day.

Ha, it's kinda a funny thing. I'm horrible at thinking outside of the box when it comes to real life situations, but put me in a classroom where my wits are graded, and I'll suddenly become Einstein.

Alright, I better tell you our "genius" plan since my brain is dying to get it out. My mind is like a delicate bubble, the slightest thing can pop it. Wait, aren't all bubbles delicate? So technically I'm just a bubble. A plain Jane bubble that's easily popped.

Wait... How'd I start talking about bubbles. And why am I comparing my wits to a bubble?

UGH! Rachel, focus.

Oh, that reminds me of somet-

DONT GO THERE RACHEL. CALM DOWN AND GET BACK TO THE PLAN.

Riiiiight, the plan. That's what I was tal- thinking about. Silly cats. Their minds alway wonder, kinda like goldfish. Did you know that goldf-

Plan. Plan. Plan. I gotta focus on the plan. Ok, before I get side tracked again, I'm just going to spill our smart, or not so smart idea. I have a feeling it's more of the second one.

Well, here goes nothing...