CHAPTER 59

CHAPTER 59

TO REACH the center of the Hallowed Valley, the canyon, Sollel had to walk for several days. Only resting a few hours at night. And in her travel, she would something saw flowers randomly blooming on her path every time she was mumbling to herself and feeling down.

She was alone, she had no one to entertain her but herself, so her mind was always thinking things she didn't want to think.

But every time she would feel guilty at night, a flower would bloom beside her as if Gatria was trying to make her feel better. Somehow, it always lightens up her mood.

In her fourth day of travel, Sollel started to feel flame essences and some others, warning her that she was getting nearer to the canyon. She could also feel Zassia and Grath's essences.

Looks like they were already in position. Sollel thought as she continued walking towards the canyon.

Gatria's presence was getting stronger as she continued. And as she head down to the canyon, she could see rows and rows of sorcerer and sorceress blocking her path. No soldiers were present. Everyone was powerful and formidable. The elites of the elites of the Kingdom, Sollel presumed. From land to the air. She was surrounded by enemies. It looked like they were all ready for her arrival.

Her plan to separate was indeed a good idea.

Seeing how her enemies were all ready for her, before the effect of the moonrite stone that she was sure the enemies had to weaken her, Sollel already readied some of her large scale attacks under the clouds. Just waiting to be called down and be unleashed.

And every step of her feet, flame erupted from the ground, as if following her movement and forming a sea of scorching flames.

Sollel immediately knew when she entered the moonrite stone radius of effect because her cloak glowed red. Absorbing the effect of the stone so she could keep her strength, but Sollel didn't know how long will it last so she had to move. She had to get closer to cause more damage.

Not minding the wind sorcerer and sorceress attacks from the air, Sollel sprinted forward. Using the physical strength given to her by the deities, she used her legs full potential to speed up and she had become a blur in everyone's eyes.

Sollel only stopped when she reached the center of the valley where the sorcerers were. And as she stood in the center, surrounded by the elites of the kingdom, Sollel pull down the hood of her cloak and smiled at everyone.

"Hi," she said. "I'm here to fetch a friend."

The sorcerers answered Sollel with large and powerful attacks. From the air, wind vortex was launched at Sollel to unbalanced her and hoist her up to take her off guard. Robust gust of wind was also released and it immediately surrounded Sollel.

But the sorcerers did not stop their attacks because they taught to not stop until the woman was down or dead.

After the wind sorcerers attacks, flame sorcerers followed. They all dropped fireballs, fire blast and beam at the center, the scorching heat mixing with the wind, making the air became unbreathable unless one wanted their lungs burnt.

And what followed flame, was water.

Multiple water blades from multiple water sorcerers. Water bombs being thrown to the center. And water pillars to cage the Mistress of Flame so she couldn't escape.

Wind. Flame. Water.

Everyone attacked with their strongest attach at the same time and the Mistress of Flame remained in the center. They didn't even know what was happening to her, they just kept on attacking after they exhausted themselves, but that plan was not feasible when flames suddenly started raining.