CHAPTER 67

CHAPTER 67

SOLLEL BIT HER lower lip hard that it bled just to stop herself from making a sound when Hakkeran's lips left hers and took her nipple in his mouth. The control she had to exercise not to open her mouth and moan loudly was making her body burned — literally.

Sollel was breathing hard as her toes curled when she felt Hakkeran's fingers found her other nipple and fondled it while his tongue and mouth was on the other, making Sollel head spin.

Holy deities! It was a good thing that Hakkeran had Solaris, because if he didn't, Sollel's body heat would've scald his skin and burned him alive. Sollel's blood flame was boiling, reacting to Sollel's desire and at that moment, it wanted to burst out just because Hakkeran was on top of her.

Arching her body in desire, Sollel wanted to cradle Hakkeran's head and pushed it against her breast like she wanted to express her desire for more, but Sollel had to put her hands over her mouth to not make a sound when Hakkeran rolled his tongue around her nipple.

Sollel gasped at the blinding pleasure as the thing between her thighs clenched in pleasure. And with another flicker of Hakkeran's tongue on her nipple, her toes curled desperately as her body arched again. It felt too good that Sollel had to bite her hand now to not make a sound

. Unbeknownst to Sollel, her silence was bothering Hakkeran. He thought he was not doing it right, that he was not pleasuring his queen enough so he looked up to check and Hakkeran didn't know how to describe what he saw.

His queen was clearly enjoying herself, he could see pleasure on her face, but she had her mouth covered with her hands, as if afraid to make a sound.

Ah, so adorable.

Hakkeran moved to level his face with his lady and kissed the back of her hands that was covering her mouth.

"My lady, what are you doing?"

A lava-like liquid swirled inside Sollel's half-hooded eyes as she looked at him. "Moan... c-can't moan." His queen looked like she was enduring too much. "Don't want to make a sound. Gatria will kill you."

Hakkeran couldn't help smiling wryly at that. Queen Gatria will surely kill him if she found out.

Hakkeran kissed the back of Sollel's hand again and her forehead. "My lady, my room is enchanted by the King of Druids. No one can hear us from outside and it can withstand your flame because Solaris had a hobby of sitting itself on fire when bored. So, feel free to make a sound, moan loudly and scream my name. You can even burn the whole room and it'll be just fine."

Hearing that, the relief Sollel felt was so palpable that her hands went limp on the bed. "I was so nervous..."

That made Hakkeran chuckled and place a soft kiss on Sollel's lips and jaw. "Is Queen Gatria really that scary?"

"Yes." Sollel answered without an ounce of hesitation. "Very. If she found out, she'll kill you for sure even though I'm the one who started this."

Hakkeran's lips travelled down to Sollel's neck while he his left leg was parting his lady's legs. "I don't mind dying for you, my Krahika."

"I'll mind—" Sollel's words were cut off when she felt Hakkeran's leg pressing on her center and the sensation was making her wet. "Hakken..."

Oh, deity! Just that and I'm already throbbing. She never liked a man before and she had never been intimate with one. Though she knew what a man would do to a woman to pleasure her as per her studies with the elders before, but to experience it first hand, Sollel had a feeling that she'll want to do this more with Hakkeran.