CHAPTER 68

CHAPTER 68

AFTER MAKING LOVE for the whole night, anyone would be tried, but not Sollel and Hakkeran. They were both powerful beings that even after making love again and again and again the whole night, they still had strength and energy left to talk while waiting for the sun to rise.

They actually didn't stop because they wanted to, but because the enchantment in the room was close to being destroyed. Another hour of burning flames inside and it'll really burn the whole castle.

"We got time now," said Sollel while lying on top of Hakkeran, the side of her head was resting on his chest, her hair had now turned to normal and Hakkeran was playing with it while her fingers were playing with his adorable nipple. Both were naked. "Explain everything to me, Hakkeran. I want to know everything you did for me."

"I honestly don't want to, my lady." Hakkeran answered as he combed Sollel's hair. "I feel like I'm counting what I did for you and it makes me uncomfortable."

Sollel raised her head and rested her chin on Hakkeran chest as she looked at him. "You're no fun sometimes, Hakken. Do you know that?"

Hakkeran always hear that from Treven so he nodded.

Sollel flicked Hakkeran's nipple. "Just tell me. I want to know every single detail, okay?"

Knowing that his queen will not stop, Hakkeran finally gave in. "Well... I already told you half of it, so I'll try to keep it simple and short." He paused for a second then continued. "After I learned that you are still alive and imprisoned, I went... crazy. A little."

Sollel frowned. "Crazy, how?"

"I hated what humans did to you, how they betrayed you and every time I see one, I would slaughter them without mercy. That's how much I hated them for taking you away to deity knows where. I couldn't stand being in the same place with them that I chose to live underground with Gabin. But I know I can't stay like that, I know I have to look for you and free you if you were imprisoned — I have to control my hatred for them, but I didn't know how. They took my beloved away and every time I'm near them... I just, I don't know, I always lose my wits."

Sollel's chest throbbed hearing Hakkeran's story. She already liked Hakkeran... she's enamored with him, but now, she appreciated him more and she's falling deeper.

Sollel sighed at what she was feeling and just bit Hakkeran's nipple.

"Sollel!"

Sollel chuckled and looked at Hakkeran. "You should really stop calling me 'my lady' and just call me Sollel. I like it more."

"That'll be very difficult on my part, my lady."

Sollel rolled her eyes. "Go on. Continue your story."

Hakkeran smiled at his sulking queen before continuing while caressing Sollel's hair. "I felt useless at first. Like there's nothing I could do. I blamed my father for chaining me and caging me when he found out that my heart chose you, because of that, I wasn't able to help when humans were hurting you and I hated myself for that."

"It wasn't your fault, Hakken." Sollel couldn't help interjecting because she didn't like hearing Hakkeran blaming himself for her mistakes.

"Even so, I feel like as someone who loves you, I should have been there. I, um, I felt like I'm not worthy enough for you. And I don't want to be unworthy of you. So, I pulled myself together and I made a plan with Gabin. A plan that could let me walk amongst humans without wanting to slaughter them because I know that to find your prison and free you, I have to play nice with humans. I have to enter their society and infiltrate them.