30: Apols

(Chapter - 30)

(Chapter - 30)

(Author's POV)

"Make her gulp these medicines right now, Jake." Heeseung ordered Jake to take the tablets from his palm.

"Okay, hyung." Jake gently nodded and ordered Y/N to swallow the medication. She was panting heavily as a result of the attack.

"H-How did you know about the medicine?" With a perplexed gaze, Y/N inquired of both brothers, asking about how they got to know about her panic attack pills.

"W-We..." Jake was caught aback by the abrupt inquiry and was unable to provide an adequate explanation. He just could not reveal that as the mafia king, retrieving anyone's information was child's play for him. He might have simply claimed that her mother told him such, but what if she had double-checked with her?

"We got to know from the hospital when you had your concussion." Heeseung stated, prompting Jake to exhale in relief, Heeseung then in return threw daggers at Jake.

"I-I am sorry, oppas for the trouble and not telling you the truth. I should have informed you sooner, but I was scared." Y/N apologized with her head facing towards her lap in shame.

"There's nothing to be terrified of, doll. You should let us know if anything or someone is bothering you. We are your brothers." Jake explained it calmly to her, and she nodded her head affirmatively.

"You should go and apologize to Sunoo, not us." Heeseung stated firmly.

"All right, oppa, I'll do it." Y/N agreed with him.

"Won't you hug me, huh? Am I too cruel?" Heeseung asked the girl with his arms spread, waiting for her to embrace him.

"Not at all, oppa. You are the best!" Y/N spoke up cheerfully while embracing him.

"I thought I was your best oppa!" Jake exclaimed in betrayal.

"Yaah! You all are my favorites!" Y/N justified.

"Hahaha, choices always change Jake." Heeseung commented.

"Right, Y/N?" Heeseung asked while laughing.

"No way, oppa!" Y/N hurled daggers at him, rejecting the fact. After all, the truth is a hard pill to swallow, isn't it?

"Okay, now go and apologize to him. I am damn sure he would be burning with anger right now. None ever dared to push him." Jake stated, making Y/N quiver in dread.