4

tw: weed and smut???

days had passed and briar and ron had not talked about their argument.

fred and george were visiting the school to get some things they had left behind the previous year when they made their dramatic exit.

they had brought some muggle herb with them and insisted to have a little smoke sesh before they officially left.

hermione had insisted they do it in her and ginny's dorm because she wanted to supervise and not let them do anything too 'reckless'.

everyone seemed fine with that arrangement and agreed to meet in their dorm room after curfew.

~

by the time briar had arrived to hermione's dorm, everyone was already there.

luna, harry, ginny, fred, george, and ron were sitting on the floor in a circle.

hermione, was sitting on her bed, slightly judging the group's decisions.

once she opened the door, all heads turned towards her.

"finally!" george exclaimed, throwing his hands up in relief.

"we thought you would never come!" fred laughed as he got up and ruffled her hair.

briar sat herself across from ron, in between fred and george.

she knew what she was doing.

ron stared at her as he slid his tongue along the rolling paper.

he knew what he was doing.

she bit her lip and looked away, upset with the power he had over her.

'just ignore him' she thought to herself as she looked anywhere but at or in the direction of ron.

as the night went on, they passed blunts around, briar sharing with fred at some points.

ron had tried to get hermione down on the floor too, to try and make briar jealous, but it ultimately didn't work.

hermione would say 'i am not taking one breath out of that satan stick.'

'it's not a stick mione.' harry said back bluntly.

ron rolled his eyes, accepting defeat.

he looked around the room, searching for someone, anyone, to try and flirt with.

luna? 'hard pass'

ginny? 'obviously no'

hermione? 'won't cooperate'

harry? 'he wishes'

tonight, he was the only one who was going to be jealous.

she on the other hand,

was getting payback for the fight her and ron had a few nights ago.

briar giggled sweetly to emphasize her flirting, and would touch fred's shoulder or hand to increase the tension.

she knew it was wrong but the look on ron's face was making it all worth it.

she knew she flirted naturally, wether she meant to or not, and figured to try and use it to her advantage tonight.

as she took a long drag, staring directly at ron, she took the joint and made her excuse to leave and use the bathroom.

"be careful!" hermione warned motherly.

"i will be." briar hummed back.

as she closed the door behind her she took a glance back at ron and smiled slightly, hoping he would follow her out.

she walked down the hall to where one of the public bathrooms were and leaned against the wall beside the door, nursing her cigarette delicately.

as if on cue, ron walked towards her. his pajama pants hanging low, and his eyes heavy from the weed.

'this will never not get hot.' briar thought to herself.

"i figured you'd follow me out here." she teased, barely above a whisper.

"i didn't follow you anywhere, i need to use the loo." ron corrected her, even though they both knew it was a clear fib.

"ohhhhhh, of course. my bad. go on ahead then." briar replied slowly, ushering to the bathroom door.

they both stood there for a moment, not breaking their intense eye contact. almost as if they started an unspoken staring contest.

briar refused to let her guard down as she lifted her eyebrows slightly to taunt him.

he bit his lip slightly before grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the bathroom and locking the door.

she was instantly pushed against the door roughly.

he kissed her passionately as his pants grew under him.

she pushed him back and propped herself on top of the sinks, slowly taking her shirt off.

ron pulled her legs forwards to close the gap between them.

"do you even know how angry it made me yo see you flirting with my brother?" he asked in a low voice.

"yes," she smiled up at him, "that's why i did it."

he breathed out, running his tongue along the side of the inside of his mouth as he shook his head. "you're such a-"

"what? im such a what?" she cut him off whispering in his ear softly.

he groaned as he let his head tilt back, "...tease."

"yeah?" she quirked her eyebrow up to him.

"yeah."

her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she cursed under her breath and pulled him towards her, running her hands through his hair.

she arched her back slightly to create more friction between them.

their lips felt like as if they were molded for each other as they moved in rhythm making out.

he quickly grabbed her waist and turned her back towards him, so she was facing the mirror.

he lifted up her skirt slightly as he rubbed circles around her clit. she could feel him grow harder behind her.

"is this ok?" he asked lowly.

she nodded as she felt her eyes roll back into her skull.

he slowly lifted up her skirt more and started moving into her, causing them both to moan loudly.

he put both his hands on her hips, pulling her back and fourth towards him as he went faster.

she could see herself in the mirror looking like a mess, but she loved it. and he did too.

"you look so pretty like this." he grinned down to her as he became relentless, watching her unravel under his finger tips.

after a while of agonizing sex, he kissed her passionately before going into her dorm to spend the night.

guys im so sorry i've been such a bitch and haven't updated but my birthday is in a few days and im going to a concert and have been super busy with work and school and im sorry babes

also sorry if the build up was kinda lame i didn't wanna say like "you're such a slut/whore" because i hate when writers to that😭

and sorry about the short sex scene also i got inspired from another book but i can't remember it's name