Chapter 5 - Cyber Rivalry

• Dedicated to Lola Inay

1.5.1---------------------------------------------

Haley Ambrosia's unpredictable mind was surely astonishing. And now, the devastated Yosuke Masuda didn't know what he would do next. He was just frozen on his feet, still sweeping the floor as if it was automatic for him.

...

...

Few seconds had passed and everyone was still on their feet, stunned at what they had heard. They knew Haley Ambrosia was a straight forward girl. When she meant it, it must be true.

But still, Frederyk Conway refused to believe.

"Haley-chan, you think I'll believe those lies just like that?"

"Well, I may not be pregnant right now but... the two of us are still expecting. After all... we already did it... dozens of times..."

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh?!" The crowd reacted, still not able to believe what their Ojou-sama had said.

That's really some vulgar words. Yosuke thought in shock.

---------------------------------------------

Haley didn't understand what her words really meant. She didn't know what connection was being 'pregnant' to 'doing it dozens of times'. She also didn't know why everyone was always surprised by her own words.

The Ojou-sama of the mansion was just a scientist who was always busy conducting her experiments. A scientist who didn't have the time to know those romantic lines and the human body's reproductive system.

She suspected what the orange haired girl, Sakura Miyamoto had advised to her earlier this morning to stop her engagement, had something to do with it.

"Oh! Haley-sama-chan! Good morning!"

"Good morning, Sakura-chan."

"Haley-sama-chan, is it true that you will marry Frederyk Conway?"

"No. My grandpa just sets me up to that scum. Well, I have already a plan to stop that arrangement."

As Haley told Sakura her strategy, the orange haired girl felt that it needed more passion.

"Haley-sama-chan, you need to intensify the action for them to disgust you. You need to tell them that and that and this..."

"Huh? What's the connection of doing it dozens of times to..."

"Haley-sama-chan... Just do it!"

And from that conversation, there grew Yosuke Masuda's problem.

---------------------------------------------

Yosuke began to sweat rapidly as the situation went on. He thought that whenever his Ojou-sama opened her mouth, a lot of bad consequences were about to happen.

As for everyone watching the entire act, they were extremely concerned. They were already thinking that the janitor boy might be blackmailing her for some reason; others thought that their Ojou-sama might have hit her head or something.

But, Yosuke's problem just kept on rising.

"You there, Janitor!"

Frederyk shouted at Yosuke.

"Ahm...Yes?"

The enraged Frederyk Conway swiped his fingers in the air, opening his screen menu, and by selecting the option panel, [Twin Katana], a white shining light appeared in his hands, materializing into his twin weapon.