Chapter 3 Part 2

1.3.2---------------------------------------------

Yosuke Masuda was already working at the mansion as a janitor after agreeing with the contract offered to him. Although it may sound impossible, but if he really did receive his overpriced paycheck for the month, he could be wealthier than the 70% of new Tokyo's population... as a janitor. Well, if he DID receive it.

Yosuke immediately showed off his face in full of excitement in the mansion's garden. Although he was carrying his cleaning tools, it was like he was about to go into an exciting adventure.

"Now, let's start this thing off..."

He was carrying a brown broomstick that was slightly taller than him. He then started sweeping, cleaning the garden from several dried leaves, while sensing the pleasant atmosphere in the garden.

The janitor bot kept on sweeping until he reached the side of the garden, facing a small pond full of floating flowers and leaves. He then saw a school of different colored fish competing against each other as a maid of the mansion was tossing a bag full of pellet-like feeds to them. Several fish found in the pond were enormous. They were actually larger than those being sold in the markets. Well, this was a scientist's home anyway. Yosuke thought that the fish's enormous size was probably the result of his Ojou-sama's current experiments.

Yosuke then continued sweeping the garden.

But as he finished cleaning the grounds in his assigned area, the janitor boy noticed someone few meters away from him. A girl who was dressed as a maid that seemed like walking on his direction.

It was Krysta Misashi.

When the young maid reached Yosuke she didn't waste any time and smiled at the boy.

"Yosuke-sama! Haley-sama and Oji-san are already waiting for you in the laboratory. They told me to lead you the way so I'll be glad to guide you there."

---------------------------------------------

It was March 5 in the year 2524.

It would be less than a week until Yosuke Masuda's debut in the world of guild.

Frankly speaking, judging alone from his graduation rank, Yosuke admitted that his current abilities and stats weren't that impressive. In fact, even he, himself, was surprised that a guild actually drafted him.

It was competing world where the most powerful individuals clashed after all. Jumped in that world unprepared, it would be pretty much like a mouse roaming in a cave full of snakes.

But his luck's timing was never been this perfect.

Picking up a Flame Sword randomly and meeting a girl that gave him a hundred thousand contract and training program, Yosuke Masuda couldn't ask for more.

---------------------------------------------

Yosuke Masuda and Krysta Misashi immediately left the garden, roaming around the mansion to their way to the Haley Ambrosia's laboratory.

While Krysta was accompanying the janitor boy, she also informed him about their destination.

"By the way Yosuke-sama, the place we will visit is called the Ambrosia Laboratories. For having the best state of the art equipment and one of the most advance technologies in this kingdom, hundreds of thousands of people each year are applying for training in this facilities."

"Really?"

Hearing those words, the janitor boy realized that this opportunity given to him was something important. Of course, by living alone in this kingdom, he didn't have the chance to work out in this kind of training facilities.