Chapter 4 Part 3

1.4.3---------------------------------------------

A night had passed in the mansion.

While everyone was in their usual working hard routine in the morning, maids and every workers in there were gossiping about a certain news that was spreading all over the mansion. Everyone was taking about the news that literally shook up all people in their working place.

It was a problem that was enough for Aunt Shirley and Chief Hayate to immediately contact their Ojou-sama.

"What?! My grandpa lost in a casino and had me setup in a forced engagement?!"

"That's the case, Haley-sama."

"That's the type of character your grandpa is, Haley-chan. What will you do now?" Aunt Shirley asked.

"Hmmm... The problem is the one who I'll be forced to marry. Frederyk Conway, heir of the Wind Slash Clan. One of the most influential and stupidest families in this kingdom."

"I knew Frederyk-sama is in to you, Haley-chan. I always see him pestering you whenever he was here."

"That's really a problem. They contacted me and told me that they already set up a date on your engagement, Haley-sama." The Chief added.

"Perhaps, if they can feel disgusted about me, they will change their mind."

"And how will you propose that? Haley-chan?" Aunt Shirley asked.

"Hmmm..."

Haley Ambrosia closed her eyes while thinking deeply what steps she must take in order to solve this problem of her.

Until an idea was made.

Few minutes after their conversation, they immediately called Yosuke for some agenda.

"What?! You want me to pretend that I'm your boyfriend?! So cliché..."

"Our objective is to make them disgust me for them to cancel the engagement. If they learn that my boyfriend is a weird psychopath janitor who can't even brush his teeth, then it's ninety nine percent guaranteed."

"You really have no problem bad mouthing me, huh? But, are you sure this is the only way?"

"Of course not. This is only a healthy approach. Food poisoning, assassination, tragic accident, those are some of my ideas if we fail."

"That's disturbing..."

Then, in the midst of their strategic planning, the Chief grabbed Yosuke's collar and raised him up again.

"Oi brat! If you think that this is some kind of a love comedy, I'll make you regret it!"

"What?!"

The Chief threatened the janitor boy again as usual.

However, the boy who had cracked his balls yesterday heard the news as well. That was why he was running all around the mansion to find his Ojou-sama.

But noticing the boy approaching, Haley thought that this was the best opportunity to practice their act.

"Haley-sama! Is it true that you'll now marry someone?!" Kengo immediately asked while panting.

"Well... Yes. Yosuke-kun I want you to meet Kengo-kun. Kengo-kun this is Yosuke-kun, my loving boyfriend."

Of course, that was a shocking introduction for Kengo. It was like his heart was shattered into pieces. His biggest nightmare just came true.

But for Yosuke, he wondered if that kind of speech his Ojou-sama did would be really convincing. Her introduction of him had no sense of affection at all.