Chapter 7 Part 5

1.7.5---------------------------------------------

Back in Yosuke's pathetic situation, he was still running all over the streets of new Tokyo. He was seriously running like there was no tomorrow for him.

He glanced on his shoulders and to his surprised, he noticed that the huge turtle got rid of its shell, causing the beast to increase its speed.

Every footstep the beast made smashed the road, creating several tremors around the area. There were also a lot of people there; running and avoiding the beast's path for its deadly rampage would crash anyone in its way.

But the funny thing was, no matter how many people it had encountered; it was only pursuing the janitor boy.

The reptilian monster, placing all of its strength in its four huge limbs, was attempting to send the janitor boy to his demise. Its feet had shattered the ground before tackling Yosuke with its massive head, wreaking everything in its path.

Several people driving their car desperately left their vehicle as the champion beast single handedly crushed dozens of cars on the road.

Although Yosuke was able to dodge the assault by quickly jumping and throwing himself out of the beast's path, it was a close call.

The janitor boy rolled on the ground while thinking what would happen to him if he was caught up in the champion beast's deadly onslaught.

"Damn it! Why it's always me?!"

But it was a pure mayhem. The street was instantly destroyed.

Yosuke Masuda just noticed that the beast had singlehandedly destroyed a building, leaving only thick dusts on sight.

This signaled Yosuke that he was in the brink of life and death. But he didn't waste any time as he quickly stood up and run again for his life.

---------------------------------------------

While far from Yosuke and the turtle beast, the robber boy, Tyrell Baldwin, was slowly following them. He was carrying his pistol that was capable of converting his own mana into bullets.

It didn't take too long until he spotted the janitor boy.

But witnessing Yosuke's agility, the semi-bald boy was impressed by the janitor boy's dodging skills, although he could only saw Yosuke on the defensive side.

Tyrell Baldwin was not physically capable of doing things like Yosuke Masuda was doing. In fact, all he could do was shoot mana bullets using his gun. The only trait they probably shared was their cowardice. But he felt guilty by just leaving the janitor boy with the champion beast himself. His resolve told him that he needed to help Yosuke at all cost.

That was why he decided to follow him and support Yosuke Masuda fighting the giant reptile.

"Dammit! Where are the SFs?!"

Yosuke was running and searching SF officers for them to assist him fighting the oversized monster. The janitor boy was wondering why there were still no SF officers responding on him as typically, there were always seen patrolling in every street of new Tokyo. Special Force officers was probably his only way to survive against the champion beast, and yet, they were nowhere to be found.

When he reached an intersection road, Yosuke noticed that the street was already messed up.

Traffic lights were broken and there were huge cracks on the road. Several damaged cars and buses were also seen everywhere.

And to make matters worse, he learned there why no SF Officers was responding on him. They were also fighting other beasts that were probably summoned in different areas.