Chapter 9 Part 3

1.9.3---------------------------------------------

Arriving at the mansion in a carriage, the three left the wooden vehicle and saw Haley Ambrosia and her cousin, Aki Ambrosia, waiting for them at the entrance of the mansion.

Aki immediately dashed straight to Helena, grabbed her hands and greeted her friend cheerfully.

"Welcome to my Oneesan's lab, Helena-chan! I'm so happy that I could tour you here! By the way, what's the deal with those two monkeys?"

"Monkeys?! What are you talking about, you Summon Loli! I'm Yosuke Mas..."

All of a sudden, Haley's foot were drilled between the legs of Yosuke, effectively crushing his manhood once again.

"!"

That single move alone frightened the two young visitors of Aki Ambrosia. They actually saw Yosuke's horrific face after the painful Judgment Kick was executed.

"Is... this... my punishment... for... being late...?"

"No. That's your punishment for having a secret!"

"That... again..."

"Oh. And I'll be doing that every day as long as you keep that secret from me."

"What?!"

Noticing the floating enchanted book besides the girl dressed in a school uniform, Haley Ambrosia became aware of Aki's friend being an Intelligence Type, the same type of character system as her.

"Aki-chan, these are your friends, right? I'm still surprised that Yosuke-kun knows them."

"It's nice to meet you Haley-sama. My name is Helena Fahrenheit, classmate of Aki-chan." Helena introduced herself before taking a bow.

"And I'm Ren Bowman! Glad to meet you!"

"Oneesan, I want Helena-chan to see your inventions for a while because our school is undergoing a long renovation. She's also a genius just like you. Although she brought a loser who always gets number two in our combat rankings. Hehehehe!"

"Why you!"

Suddenly, Ren Bowman was burning in rage. He was trembling in anger upon hearing those insults from Aki Ambrosia. From the two's reaction towards each other, Yosuke and Haley noticed that there was a flare of rivalry between those two.

"It's just that you always get lucky in our matches!"

"Eh? Is that so? Then why haven't you won a single match against me in school, huh?"

Ren was grinding his teeth. Aki was obviously ridiculing her rival as she had an insolent smile in her face.

"You two sure are like water and oil." Helena insisted.

"If that's the case, then I'm the oil. Because I'm always on top! Hehehe!" Aki boastfully laughed aimed at Ren Bowman.

Even though the three young kids were still enrolled in the Character Scholarship of the kingdom, Aki and Ren clearly had a hard fought rivalry originating in their elementary school days. Both of them had countless duels and matches, but it seemed like Aki Ambrosia was always steps further than Ren Bowman.

Then, suddenly, a widely known face had appeared in front of them that surprised Ren and Helena once again. It was a blonde man that even little kids in new Tokyo knew who he was.

It was Lancelot Lancaster.

Lancelot just stepped outside of the laboratory and immediately approached Yosuke for some agenda. Although he was always aware of his surroundings, it seemed like Lancelot didn't notice the children behind the janitor boy as the SPEAR was in a very difficult situation at the moment.