Chapter 7 Part 3

1.7.3---------------------------------------------

On a bank where Yosuke and Krysta stopped by, a robbery had been declared and all civilians were immediately moved on the side of the bank.

The robbers easily managed to contain the crowd as the security guard was also one of the culprits.

No one outside knew that there was a robbery happening inside the said bank. Even if there were cameras connected to the Special Force Department, it was strange that after several minutes had passed, there was still no response outside of the bank from them.

But this kingdom was new Tokyo. A kingdom that was terrorized almost every year from the day it was founded. This kingdom had a lot of experiences on terrorist attacks that it was prioritizing its military defenses, second only to its technological industry. Its 24 hour security patrolling, SF officers as well as medics that were trained to respond in case of emergency and the kingdom's guild system that could be used as backups were the organizations that new Tokyo used as its military force.

And yet, there was still no response from them.

"Oh, my 4th getting-caught-on-a-robbery scene this month. How surprising."

"You there, kid! If you do something suspicious, I'll kill you!" A robber pointed his gun on the seemed to be bored Yosuke.

You're the one who's doing suspicious... Yosuke thought in disgust.

"Yosuke-sama, it would be best if we follow what that man is telling us. That is what Haley-sama thought me."

Yosuke then saw the young maid smiling on him.

Krysta Misashi obviously wasn't aware of their serious situation. This made the janitor boy think that the young maid was one of those beautiful airheads common in several anime.

But unlike Yosuke, this was her first time getting caught on a robbery.

"You sure are enjoying this scene, are you?"

Observing the place, there were three robbers in that bank. This time, the robbers were using guns to frighten people out. And of course, the robber's usual getup, a jacket and their pants.

One of the robbers was surprisingly young and about the same age of Yosuke. The janitor boy realized that the young robber boy slightly resembled the face of Felix Webster of SPEAR, only this boy had some thin hair on his head. But surprisingly, Yosuke also noticed that this bald boy had a discouraged face from the start. The robber boy was seemed to be hesitating in robbing the bank that made Yosuke believed that this boy might only be forced to do this kind of misdeed.

He guessed that the robber boy lost his confidence in life and picked the wrong path. Maybe for his family? For his love ones? For himself?

Yosuke knew how this felt. Being all by himself with no other people to lean on, he was also dragged to the point of choosing what path he would take. He just got a glimpse on what would happen to him if he chose this way of life.

But there was still hope for the young robber boy. It was never too late. That was Yosuke's way of thinking. That was why he immediately decided to help the robber boy to cruise the right path.

---------------------------------------------

A robber pointed his gun on a male clerk while the other robber grabbed his left arm, forcefully dragging the clerk to the golden money vault.

It was harshly executed. It left civilians inside the bank in dismay.

"P-Please don't kill me! Ahh!"