Chapter 9: A Team to Assemble

Two years after Y/N had gotten antiquated with Natasha and Yelena and his life, he found himself in Russia on a mission with the two of them. This was normal for him, but he was not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. He was just a person that they could call if they needed an extra set of hands. He became a part of their group with Clint Barton, and even met the Barton family. At S.H.I.E.L.D., only the four of them, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, and Phil Coulson knew who Batman was. Y/N knew he could trust them, but not the entire organization. The Riddler made this very clear. The three of them were currently tasked with getting information from Georgi Luchkov about his weapon dealings and illegal trafficking operations. First, they had to find him.

They had found a lead that operated a part of Luchkov's weapon operations in a warehouse. While Natasha and Yelena worked from the top down, Y/N was going to work from the bottom up.

Clint was not with the three since he had to be present at one of the different S.H.I.E.L.D. bases that were currently conducting research on Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Mr. Fox was also there to help run some of the different equipment.

Speaking of Mr. Fox, the two had made a new suit for Y/N. This one was more comfortable than his previous one, although he was still using the same cowl, cape, gloves, and gauntlets. They two also designed another 'toy' for him as well.

The Batwing was flying in the sky to the warehouse that Natasha and Yelena were currently at

"Get ready to take it Alfred," Y/N said on his comms.

Back in the Batcave, Alfred was sitting at the Batcomputer. "Ah, right," He said. He moved the arm rests of the chair down as he then pulled out two control sticks, which were connected to the Batwing's. "Commencing drone mode."

"Thermal imaging is showing me two dozen hostiles on the third floor along with an additional two on the fourth. How about I drop you off on the second? And I would recommend infiltrating through the fifth Miss Romanoff and Miss Belova," Alfred said.

"You both get that?" Y/N asked.

"Loud and clear," Yelena responded.

"We can handle it on our end," Natasha added. "Just make sure that our guy doesn't get away."

"Right," Y/N said. The Batwing started to descend to the warehouse as it started to slow down. Y/N hit the button to open the canopy at the plane made its way to the windows. Using the front, Y/N jumped from the plane into the room while breaking the window.

 Using the front, Y/N jumped from the plane into the room while breaking the window