Chapter 20: At Long Last

The armored jeep drove through the snowy forest. Black Widow was driving with Crimson Widow next to her in the passengers seat, shooting at H.Y.D.R.A. agents in front of them. Hawkeye was in the back of the jeep, shooting arrows with his bow at the H.Y.D.R.A. agents that were after them.

 agents that were after them

Two trucks with more H.Y.D.R.A. agents rolled up to them, but before one of them could do anything the back wheel well was shot out as the vehicle was left behind. The Batman zoomed past on the Batcycle that he using in 2014. He was also wearing the same suit that he wore during the three Helicarrier battle.

Thor landed on the other truck's hood. The impact hit their engine and stalled the vehicle out. He then leapt to a tower to take out the agents a top of it.

On another tower, a sniper was lining up his sights at the jeep. Before he could fire, the Black Cat pressed the button on the H.Y.D.R.A. atv that he had kicked the agent off of moments before to shoot at one of the wooden legs that was holing it up. The support broke as it then came falling down, with her turning to the right to dodge it.

The Hulk ran through the trees as he took down any and all agents that he could see as he let out a mighty roar.

Captain America was riding his motorcycle as he avoided the trees. He dragged an agent before throwing him into another one as he then threw his shield as it took out a few agents before returning to him.

Iron Man flew above the trees as he shot his repulsors at various agents and trucks.

Out of the corner of his eye, Y/N saw a truck pulling up to him. He took out a disk from his belt and threw it on the ground next to him as he drove. The truck drove over it as the device went off causing the truck to fly in the air before hitting the ground again.

He then noticed a different tower and flicked his wrist to make his grappling hook extend from his gauntlet. He then it the auto-pilot button on the cycle as the computer let him know that it was engaged.

 He then it the auto-pilot button on the cycle as the computer let him know that it was engaged

He shot the hook at the tower as he then retracted it and was pulled to it. On the tower was three men. When Y/N landed he kicked the first off, while throwing a Batarang at the second to make him drop his gun.