Chapter 51: Soul for a Soul

A/N: I'm sorry.

The group of six landed on Morag. Rhodey and Nebula were going to get the Power Stone as Y/N, Natasha, Yelena, and Clint were going to go get the Soul Stone on Vormir.

"All right, bring it down, Blue," Rhodey directed Nebula. "Right on that line. That's it. Down, down."

A small craft was being lowered by Nebula from the Benetar to the planet's surface.

Some kind of creature tried to eat Natasha's boot as she then kicked it away.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint asked Rhodey.

"Yeah, come on," Natasha added.

"Chop chop," Yelena commented.

"We're on the clock, here," Y/N finished.

"All that is very helpful," Rhodey told them.

The ship was soon ready as it was time for the group of six to split up.

"Take care, okay?" Natasha said to Rhodey as she hugged him.

"Yeah. Get that stone and come back. No messing around," He replied.

"If Quill is how Rocket said he is, then he's got you covered in that," Yelena jested.

"We got this," Clint told Rhodey as he patted his shoulder.

"Let's get it done."

"Yes, sir."

Y/N also shook the colonel's hand. "Good luck."

"Feel like I should be telling you that," Rhodey said. "You guys are basically going in blind."

Y/N, Natasha, Yelena, and Clint then started to walk to the ship as Rhodey looked at them.

"You guys watch each other's six," He added.

The four went into the shio and closed the ramp behind them. Soon after, the ship rose in the air and flew out of Morag's atmosphere.

As they started to travel the ship's equivalent to 'Hyperspace' to Vormir, Clint let out a commented.

"This is a long way from Budapest."

The group eventually made  it to Vormir with the four of them climbing up the mountain.

"This would be awesome," Yelena stated. "Under different circumstances."

"Really starting to regret my choice here," Clint complained, since they have been climbing up the mountain for a while.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain," Yelena added as Y/N and Natasha felt the presence of a soft breeze.

"I don't think technically he's a raccoon..." Clint pointed out.

"Whatever. He eats garbage-"

"Welcome," A voice echoed that gained their attention.

Clint wiped out his bow and aimed it as Yelena pointed her pistol in the same direction. Y/N and Natasha both took out Batarang from their belts and got ready to throw them, if need be.

A figure wearing a black cloak leviated to the group of four. His robes flowed in the wind and gave off a ghostly sense.

"Natasha. Daughter of Ivan," He said. "Clint. Son of Edith. Yelena. Daughter of Margaret. Y/N. Son of Martha."