[14] Before the storm

*this switched a lot between first and 3rd person so sorry if it's confusing*

At 4 am the next day Y/N woke up with a headache. She slowly opened her eyes. She wasn't in her room. She quickly got out of the bed and looked to see she wasn't in the clothes she was on the night before. Everything after she ran was just a blur. She quickly got out of the room with a sick feeling in her stomach when she bumped into Eli.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

"Eli!" Y/N exclaimed. "Thank god..." she sighed

"What?"

"What happened after we ran?"

"Well..." he started "we got out by a nearby park where you threw up"

"Seriously?!"

"Yea... and then afterwards I brought you here. To my house where I told my mom. Which she was cool with! And then I gave you my cloths to change into and left you in my room."

"And... that's it?" I asked

"Yea... I slept on the couch"

I sighed of relief before the headache came back. I groaned in pain while placing a hand on the general area of the pain.

"Do you, have any Tylenol?" I asked

"Yea, follow Me" Eli smiled. We walked to the kitchen where his mom was cooking breakfast. He opened a drawer and searched through it for a second before finding it. He handed it to me and I grabbed it as he went to go get water.

"Morning Y/N"

"Morning Ms. Moskowitz" I lightly smiled as I opened the pain killers

"I managed to get your cloths from Aisha's house. I'm also making your favorite! Waffles with powdered sugar!"

"Thank you" I smiled hugging her. Once we let go Eli gave me the water and I took two pills. Afterwards we ate and I checked my phone to see a message.

"Shoot" I quickly texted Matt.

Matt
11:45

Matt:
Y/N?!?
Where are you?!?
Did you get caught?!?
I just got home
If you see these text me back!

4:35

Y/N
yea sorry!
I just woke up
But I'm safe!
I'll see you at school

By the time I finished the food it was 5:10. School started at 8. I went up the Eli's room and changed. Afterwards Eli and I went back down into the kitchen. We decided to watch a movie but mid way the lack of sleep was getting to me so I took a quick nap.

I woke up at 7:10 with hawk violently shaking me awake.

"WHATTT" I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

"Get up!"

"Why" I whined

"Your phones been going off for a while"

"You answer it then!"

"Get up or Ill make you"

"I know karate too *asshat"

"Then come on" Eli grinned.

I rolled my eyes before throwing a pillow at him and getting up. It was messages from Matt.

Matt ⛸

Matt:
Hey I just woke up!
You doing alright?
You were prettt drunk at the party
Pretty*

Y/N:
Yea I'm ok!
See you at school?

Matt:
Yea definitely!
See you then

I then went to the new messages from Miguel

Diaz

Diaz:
Morning :)
You alright?

Y/N:
Yep
Just a headache

Diaz:
Yea you did drink a lot

Y/N:
Don't remind me

Diaz:
Haha
See you at school?

Y/N:
Yep!

It was now 7:30 so Eli and I started heading to school. I texted my mom that I was heading over there and we both walked in. I knew of the school but I've never really been in it. I use to dream of doing cheer and making friends at the sch when I was younger. But now all I can think about was how was I going to manage skating, karate in two different places, AND school. I sighed before smiling and walked over towards Matt.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hey partner" he smiled back

"Excited for your first day?"

"Yea" I laughed "what's your first period?

"Chem" he said "and you?"

"Oh! Me too! What room?"

"215"

"Me too" I smiled.

"Shall I walk you there" Matt grinned

"You may" I joked back.

We both walked into the classroom where Matt and I sat down and chatted. One of his other friends were there so he introduced me and we all started talking. Soon after class started. It was mainly just boring ice breakers and the discussing the syllabus.

When class was almost over the announcements went on.

Matt and I weren't paying any attention to the announcement until we heard the feedback from the mic.

"Your not supposed to-!" The girl yelled before getting interrupted.

We heard the mic get back on "Samantha LaRusso and Y/N L/N"

It was Tory...

"You know what you did and now you both of you are gonna pay for it"

What?

There was a small moment of silence

"Im coming for you b*tches!" Tory finally screamed before we heard the mic fall...

Everyone was staring at me when the bell rang. I quickly got out of there were, after a few seconds of walking I found myself stuck In a 4 way hallway where Tory was in front of me and Sam on my side...

This WASNT going to end well...