[21] Told

It was 2 weeks later when Miguel was finally able to walk. Y/N was there to help him as his own little cheerleader while he worked hard.

It was his first day back. Y/N wasn't able to see him in the morning since her classes were on the other side of the school. She did help make the banner that the students placed up for him.

Mitch came up to the lunch table but Hawk had his feet up on a chair. "Sorry, parties full" hawk said

"What? Then where am I suppose to sit?" Mitch asked

"The rejects table" hawk smirked. Y/N walked in and sat down next to Hawk. Mitch looked at the table before shaking his head and going over there. They all laughed.

Miguel walked in angry. "Hey man" Hawk smiled standing up.

"I heard what happened with Demetri" Miguel said turning to Y/N. She stood up. He wasn't suppose to know. "How could you do that?"

"You should be thanking her for getting revenge on the Miyagi Do's" Hawk said

"They started the fight, we just finished it" Y/N interrupted

"That's not what Sensei taught us." Miguel sighed

"He's not my Sensei anymore" Hawk scoffed. Y/N stayed quiet.

"After everything Sensei Lawrence done for you, you betray him."

"He betrayed us!"

Miguel breathed in. "This isn't you talking. It's Kreese. He's got into your heads... but you Can change that! By leaving Cobra Kai and joining Senseis new dojo. If you come others will follow! We can show everyone we're not a bunch of bullies"

"He has a new dojo?" Hawk asked. Before Miguel could respond one of the new cobra Kai members drew something on demetris cast and was showing it off to the cafeteria. Y/N looked at both of her friends and sighed before speed walking away.

The two boys looked at the door where she left confused before Miguel looks at hawk and leaves.

*time jump*

Y/N wasn't going to go to Cobra Kai that day but Eli texted her and told her to meet her up at a local park for something cobra Kai is gonna do.

She met up with everyone and Kreese told them what was going on. Lawrence had made a new Karate team and they meet up at the park. We are going to go over them and just have a "talk"

Without thinking I went with them. We all started to walk where they were practicing. First went Eli, a random guy, and me. We walked towards the students who had an 'Eagle Fang' shirt.

Lawrence told his students to make room but stopped when he noticed Tory and Kyler walking behind us.

Tory stood next to me and Kyle was on her other side. We all stayed quiet. Kreese then came behind us with the rest of Cobra Kai.

"Told you" hawk said "cobra Kai for life."

Kreese placed a hand on Hawks shoulder then walked towards Lawrence. "Don't worry Jonny. I'm not here for a fight" Kreese smiled as he took off his sunglasses.

"Yea, then why The hell are you here?" Asked Lawrence

"I'd like to make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai. Where you belong"

"Your crazy if you think I'm ever teaming up with you again." Lawrence scoffed "the garbage your feeding them, the sh*t they're pulling... it's messed up! And your to blame for that"

"I have to disagree with you there" Kreese sighed "I care about my students. There strong and they're true fighters. And they wouldn't make another mistake by being off guard and getting pushed down stairs. Or showing mercy and ending up in a coma!" Kreese exclaimed

Miguel stepped forwards and Hawk did as well. I stayed still and quiet. I wish he didn't have to bring me up in this.

"This is it Johnny... There's not gonna be another chance" Kreese finished

"Good" Lawrence said coldly.

"You made your choice. And you are going to regret" Kreese said as he put on his sunglasses. Everyone started to walk away and I gave one last look to Lawrence and Miguel. I wanted to Apologize and stay with them but... I know cobra Kai is better for me. Kreese is going to help. I just sighed and walked away with the rest of them.

Back at the dojo Kreese gave us a speech. He talked about giving No Mercy. And that to always Finish a fight... for good.

After class I talked with Kreese. The doctor told me that I was able to return to sports but to keep it light. Kreese was delighted about this fact and told me to officially rejoin class tomorrow. I nodded and thanked him before going home.

*time jump*

The next day during class I found out through Kyle that the All Valley was canceled.

"What?!" I exclaimed "they can't do that!"

"Looks like they did. It's b*llsh*t!" He exclaimed "I wanted to kick some *ss"

I walked over and told Kreese about it. He sighed and thought for a second. "After class I want you to come with me. We're going to the meeting to fight for it. We're getting the all Valley back" he said. I nodded my head and went back to Kyler and Tory.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to save the next thing for the next chapter! Also for some reason Wattpad keeps putting my story as completely when it's not even close. Probably mis clicking it tho