[17] Recovery

It was 8:00 am when Eli came to visit. We talked about what happened after the fight. And how we felt about it.

"Have you seen Miguel?" Eli asked

"No, i haven't left the room" I sighed

"Can we see him?"

"I'm not sure, let me ask" I called in a nurse and asked if I could go see him.

"We'll" the nurse started "I'm not REALLY suppose to let you out but. I'll make an exception."

"Thank you" I smiled

Eli helped me up and I got my crutches. We walked over to the unit Miguel is in and the nurse signed us in. Afterwards we walked in the room.

I sat down on a chair and stared at Miguel. He looks like he was just sleeping. I started to remember the fight. How I went after Miguel in anger.

Eli left the room to get some snacks leaving me alone with Miguel.

"Hey Miguel" I said softly "I know you probably can't hear me... and i hope you can or else this will be awkward but... I'm sorry. If I didn't drink as much then maybe this situation wouldn't have happened... and maybe it would. And maybe if I'd stay there with you guys longer than maybe you would be awake... I don't know... they haven't found Robby... maybe they will soon? I mean I don't think he meant to do that. What do you think..?" I turn to Miguel "right..." I sighed.

I heard footsteps and I turned my head expecting to see Eli but it was Sensei Lawrence. "I- didn't mean to intrude. I'll just go-"

"No!" I interrupted. "Stay"

Sensei Lawrence's nodded his head and stood next to Miguel. "You don't blame Robbie?" He asked

"No. We're just kids... we never actually meant for this to go far." I sighed and got up.

"I'll leave you two alone" I got my crutches and headed towards the door.

"I'm sorry" Sensei Lawrence said. I paused and turn towards him.

"Don't be. I don't blame you" I smiled. I turned back around.

*time jump*

I was now in the room by myself. Eli left an hour ago and I wasn't going to be admitted out for another few hours. I was staring at the ceiling when there was a knock at the door. I sat up to see that it was Sensei Kreese.

"Hello Y/N"

"Hello Sensei Kreese" I responded slightly confused

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay"

"I heard about your injuries. Will you be able to come back to karate?"

"My mom doesnt want me to-"

"Then we'll convince her" he smirked "Y/N, you have been in cobra Kai for only a few months and you are very good. It's a shame that your injuries may jeopardize it."

I sighed and looked down.

"I have a task for you"

I looked back up at him

"I want you to get better"

"What?" I interrupted

"I want you to take your time to heal. You can still attend the lessons to watch. Once your healed I'll do everything I can to make you stronger. So you can get revenge on who caused you to fall."

"You know who did it?" I asked "no one had videos of who did and- no one really knows who did"

"Of course" Kreese smiled "it was Sam"

Sam?!? I did see her get up, but did she?!?

"Is- Tory still in cobra Kai?" I asked

"No, i haven't seen her since the fight, but I'm hoping to bring her back to cobra Kai soon. If that's alright with you"

"That's- fine" i said "Can you tell her that I'm sorry?"

"I think that's something you should say to her" Kreese got up and left the room.

*time jump*

I was finally at home. I was on the couch watching TV. I had a lot of missed calls and messages from Demetri and Sam. I needed time away from them to think about it.

"So..." my mom started "let's talk"

I groaned. "Now? I just got comfortable"

"Good" my mom said . She sat down next to me "why did this happen?"

"Want me to be honest?"

My mom nodded her head.

"At the party Sam kissed Miguel and Tory saw. I didn't know and a few minutes later I danced with him. And that made Tory even more mad. So during the announcements she said that she was coming for us, and that's when it happened" I didn't want my mom to know that there was alcohol at the party. I was already in trouble as it is. I didn't want the hole to get deeper.

"Tory did it?"

"She started it but I don't blame her. She was just hurt that her boyfriend did that..."

"That's why you didnt what to press charges?" My mom asked

"Yes, shes had a hard life. and she's already expelled from school. I didn't want to make things worse for her..."

"She could of killed you"

"But she didn't. And if it wasn't for karate then I would of just gotten beat up! If I didn't know karate then I would of had a lot more bruises!"

"Y/N..."

"Mom, PLEASE"

"You were suspended for a week!"

"And I'll come back mom! I'll get good grades! I'll do good on skating! PLEASE MOM"

mom stood up. She was silent for a moment "fine, but if anything happens we're taking you out. And you won't come back"

"Thank you!!" I tried to stand and hug her forgetting about my knee. I quickly flopped down on the couch when I felt the pain. "Oops..."

My mom just laughed and went to cook dinner.

A/N: short chapter Ik! I didn't know how to end it and or to transition into Y/N going to school so here's a chapter with just information!