[31] Breaking point

*this episode may be triggering for some people. It gives slight hints of su*cide and it fully involved a break down as well.*

Y/N sped walk over to the tattoo shop. He was 15 minutes late to whatever the group was doing. She had to stay home a bit more to help install the drawers the family placed.

She walked in and saw no one. "Hello?" She called out as she placed her phone in her pocket. She walked a bit further into the store when she heard something drop. She quickly turned around and looked into one of the rooms.

On the floor was Eli. He was curled up into a ball, crying with his hoodie over his head.

Y/N dropped her bag on the floor and ran to her friend. "Eli?!" She called out. "Omg Eli. What happened?!?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said coldly "go away."

"Eli what's wrong?" She asked again.

"Your friends!" Eli shouted

"What did they do?!?" Y/N asked

"THIS" he took off the hoodie to reveal his hair. The Mohawk that strived on his head was now gone. What was left was small purple ends sticking up.

"Oh my god..." Y/N said. She never thought they would go THIS far.

Without thinking she fell to the floor and hugged Eli. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I didn't stop this. I didn't know"

Eli let go of her to get a good look at her face. "You'd didn't know?" He asked.

She shook her head. Once he was sure she was genuinely sorry he hugged her back.

They both stayed like that. Eli started to cry. Y/N kept quiet and kept hugging him until he leg go. "Want me to take you home?" She asked.

He nodded his head and they both quietly went to Eli's house. Once they arrived Y/N waited in his room while he went to go clean himself off.

She sat on his bed quietly. Just thinking. Every situation that could have possible prevent this ran through her mind. Maybe if she had stopped the argument during the drive in theater, what if she had quit the team earlier? Why was it so hard to quit.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Eli walked in. He had sweats on with a plane shirt. They didn't say anything. He sat down next to her and sighed.

"F*ck..." Y/N whispered to herself as regret starts eating her up. Her eyes started to water as she started to shake. She didn't know what to say, or do. She knew he knew she felt sorry but she still wanted to apologize more.

She took a deep breathe and didn't allow the tear that formed to fall down. 'I shouldn't be the one crying' she thought to herself.

"The Sensei battle probably ended..." Eli said quietly, trying to break the tension.

"I Can drive you there so you can tell them" she said.

"Can- you go with me?" Eli asked

Y/N was staring at a wall as she talked. She didn't break contact with a random spot on the wall. "I don't think that's a good idea. They'll think it's my fault" she said.

She quickly wiped a single tear that had formed but kept staring at the wall. She was fidgeting around, playing with her fingers with one another.

"I want you to come" Eli said.

Y/N finally broke the contact and looked at Eli. She finally broke and agreed. She drove both of them down to Miyagi Do in silence.

The sickening feeling of anxiety didn't go away though. She tapped the steering wheel as she drove to try to calm herself down.

Once they arrived Y/N walked out of the car with Eli. She gave one last look at him and he nodded his head. A silent way of saying that he wants her there.

Y/N stayed a bit behind them as they walked in. Everyone in there was watching something off of Mitches phone when Miguel first noticed them.

"Hawk?" He said in confusion.

Everyone looked at their direction. Miguel hopped off the stage and walked towards the two.

"Sh*t Eli, what happened?" Asked Demetri as he noticed the tears in Eli's eyes.

Y/N stayed quiet. The feeling of anxiety has fully overcomed her. She can feel herself shake. She kept her hands in her hoodie pocket and tried to make herself seem as small as possible.

Eli finally took off his hoodie. Everyone looked at his hair in shock. Lawerence stepped up to Eli. "Who did this?" He firmly asked.

"Cobra Kai." Eli responded. Everyone turned towards Y/N.

She now felt nauseous. The anxiety was almost too much to bear at this point.

"If Kreese and silver did this. They need to pay" Lawrence said.

"They- they didn't do it" Y/N said with a stutter. "It was Robbie and them"

"And you didn't stop this?" Sam exclaimed. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did this"

"Sam-" Daniel said trying to stop her.

"What?" She asked "She is in cobra Kai. She has been. She's just as bad as them. What if- what if she planned this and is pretending to be our friends just to get intel for Kreese."

"I'm not-" Y/N tried to speak but was interrupted by Sam.

"No one wants to hear what you say! You did this. You could have stopped this but you didn't! You shouldn't even be here. No one wants you around! Ever thought of that Y/N?! All you ever do is let Cobra Kai do bad things. You sit there like a pet and then act all sad when it backfired on you!"

"I- I didn't know" Y/N said now crying.

"Of course your crying!" Sam laughed "That's all you do huh?"

"SAM" Daniel exclaimed

"WHAT?" She shouted back

"It's fine" Y/N said. "I'll go. Goodluck at the competition guys. I really hope you win." She gave them a smile through the tears and left without saying another word. She got in her car and started driving.

She wiped tears as she drove, trying to hold every thing in. The anxiety and sadness was still there. She kept her eyes straight at the road. Without thinking, she went faster.

It was a clear road and no cars around. She kept driving faster and faster. She was going around 60 then 65, then 70. She kept going and crying. She slowly took her hands off the wheels.

She finally broke down then, she started to sob out loud. Not thinking about anything other than how she felt.

She soon saw the light in front of her turn red and she slammed the brakes. She lunged a bit further but didn't hit the wheel. She started to break down once's again as she sat there waiting for the light to turn green. Once it did she made her way home.