[29] Enough

*im switching the order from episode 26 and 25 around. It won't really make sense show wise but I'm changing it so it fits story wise*

A week later at cobra Kai we got some news. The valley made a lot of changed on the tournament. Now there will be a female and a male division separate. As well as a skill competition. Both sensais were excited about the news.

Silver pulled me aside and gave me nunchucks.

"Nunchucks?" I asked "I think Tory would be better at this. I saw her use it first hand-"

"I have another planned for her. I see that you use to do gymnastics and cheer am I correct?"

"Yes"

"Well we'll use that to our advantage. I'll be teaching you everything for this later. Your dismissed for the day." He said.

I got my stuff and walked out with Robbie. He was going over to watch a movie. We stopped at my house to drop our things off before going out to a convenient store.

We were checking out the candy isle and picking out what we wanted. I was looking at the gummy section.

"Robby... Y/N"

I turned and saw Daniel LaRusso.

"Of course" Robbie sighed

"This will only take a minute" Daniel said

"I can save you that minute. You realized your training a bunch of wimps, and you need a male and female champion. Right?"

I turned to both of them. "Robby..." I said

"Let me guess, your sales pitch is, 'I'm here to rescue you guys.' 'This isn't who you guys are' I can help. And Blah, blah, blah, blah." Robbie said sarcastically.

"I've said all that before. It's time to break the pattern. I'm not here to judge you guys on the things you did in the past. I'm here to tell you what's gonna happen to you guys next... Terry Silver popped out of the blue, right?" Daniel said

I stood next to Robbie.

"He did the same thing to me. He'll seem decent enough, show you a few moves, and then he'll worm his way in. Chip away at you. And push you past your limits. You'll become stronger than you though possible-"

The store bell ring as Daniel was talking. I looked at someone walking behind the shelf behind Daniel. It was Silver.

"This man is sick and twisted, and when he's done with you. You won't be you anymore. One day you'll find yourself with some kids blood all over your shirt. And you'll hope it's not too late to change course."

"They're not interested Mr. LaRusso" Silver said. "I need you guys to train with me. I'll meet you at the dojo"

We both nodded before walking away. I have a sympathetic look to Daniel before walking out with Robby. We made our way over there not saying a word. My mind was racing with thoughts and genuinely considering the words Daniel said.

We changed before going in a private room to wait for silver. Once he walked in he had us warm up a bit.

"You too know that you guys are my best students. And I have great confidence that you will win the all valley tournament. But I still think it isn't enough." Silver said. "I want both of you guys to fight. Not tournament style. Street style. No rules. Whoever gets 3 points first wins."

"But Sensei-" Robbie tried saying.

"Now-" Kreese interrupted.

We both just nodded our heads and got to position.