[19] Changes

The next day Y/N was at cobra Kai with Eli again. She sat at the back and watched the class.

"We are only as strong as our weakest links" Kreese started "when we remove these links, this is what's left" Kreese looks at the class. "We are one unit. With one united purpose."

The door bell rink and everyone looked to see who it was. It was Tory. Y/N's heart dropped.

"Nicoles, welcome back" Kreese smiled

"Thanks" Tory said.

"Go fall in, we've got work to do" Kreese grinned. Tory got in one of the lines and did the class. Y/N was watching her. Noticing every change in her actions. How she's clearly training harder than before...

*time jump*

Y/N got a text on her phone from Daniel LaRusso. He said that they found Robby. And that if I wanted to talk to him to email him or write a letter. Y/N thanked him and put her phone in her pocket since she was at the hospital. She was here to visit Miguel with Eli.

Eli was ahead of Y/N and stopped by the door "El Serpiente!" He happily cheered. He then got quiet and leaned on the door. Y/N managed to keep up and stood next to him only to see Sam.

Y/N stared at her, she didn't know what to say.

"I'm- gonna go" Sam whispered to Miguel

"Okay..." he said

She turned to leave. She walked between Y/N and Eli but before she left Eli turn towards her.

"You got some nerve to be here after what your boyfriend did to him."

"I don't care what you think I just want to help" she snarled

Y/N turned towards her with a cold expression. "I think you've done enough... princess..." she then got in the room and sat down next to Miguel.

Eli chuckled and walked in too as Sam stared at Y/N. 'Why did she say that?' She thought. She shook her head and left.

"Hey Miguel" Y/N smiled

"Hey guys" he smiled back "how have you been?"

"Eh" Y/N responded.

"Okay" Eli responded "how about you man? Your finally awake!"

"Yea" Miguel started "it's nice but- Y/N what happened?"

"Hm?" She looked up "oh- after I fell down the stairs and woke up in the hospital turns out I f*caked up my knee and had a concussion" she awkwardly smiled. "That was fun..."

Miguel just laughed "yea, being in a coma was REALLY fun too" they all laughed and caught up on stuff.

After an hour or so the teens had to leave so they said goodbye to Miguel before doing so. Miguel kept thinking about the day Y/N talked to him. Yes, he was mid coma but he heard her. He wasn't sure how but he did. And he wished he was able to talk about it before she left. Oh well, he had tomorrow.

*time jump*

It was now the next day. Y/N was in a good mood. She managed to write a letter and send it to Robby, she has an appointment tomorrow where hopefully she can finally get off the crutches, and she was hanging out with the cobra Kai members at lunch.

One of the guys were throwing chips so they can catch it with their mouths. He threw a chip up at Y/N and she caught it. The tabled cheered but then there was a crash sound. They all turn their heads to see that Hawk had thrown his soccer ball at Demetris model.

Y/N thought it was kind of funny so she laughed with everything. "Sorry man, looks like my ball got away from me" Eli said

"That took three weeks to build!" Demetri exclaimed

"And it took 3 seconds for my ball to destroy it" Hawk smirked before walking back to the table.

Demetri stared at the model before walking over to the table. Y/N stood up when she saw this. And scotched her way over to Hawk.

"Another day, another p*ss contest, although I shouldn't be surprised, you love p*ssing" demetri mocked.

"You landed one kick. You got lucky" hawk threatened.

Sam walked over "back off or else you won't be so lucky" she threatened back

Y/N scoffed. She looked up to see a teacher nearby and smirked "yea well it's not like your gonna start any trouble princess. Actually, why don't you go kiss a few guys to find your prince. You'll definitely break a few more hearts." she mocked.

Sam pushed Y/N back and a few cobra kai members caught her before she could fall.

"Ms. LaRusso, what's going on here? You know our new guidelines against physical contact" the teacher turned towards me "did she enter your personal bubble without your verbal consent?"

Y/N put on an act. "Yes... she definitely triggered me in my safe space. And I'm already injured, I'm just glad my friends were here to catch me before I get hurt even more" she frowned.

"What? They started it! By ruining my science project!"

"That was an accident!" Hawk interrupted "you probably shouldn't bring toys to school" he added

"I just want you guys to respect each other!" The teacher said

"Yea guys, we should stop the aggression. Micro and macro" Y/N added

"Watch It" Sam threatened

"Hey! Consider this a warning LaRusso. And pick the legos up! Someone can get hurt!" The teacher exclaimed.

"For you pansies, no space is safe" hawk grinned as he turn back to the table. Y/N smirked at them before taking a seat.

The two friends just stare at each other in shock on how she acted.

A few hour later at home Hawk told Y/N about what happened during gym. She couldn't go out cause of her knee so she uses it as a free period.

"Why cant they just f*ck off already" she groaned

"I know right!" Hawk responded "they cause trouble for no reason!" He sat down next to her.

"If there gonna mess with us we should start messing with them" she grinned

"Got a plan?" He asked

"Hell yea I do" she smiled