[34] After party

We arrived at the party and instantly made our way to the drink table. I didn't gain any high tolerance from my last experience. I pored a little bit in a cup and filled the rest up with juice.

I made my way to the couch where Eli sat. "People watching?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Uh- no I'm with-." He stopped mid sentence looking around. "Where the hell did demetri go?"

"He ditched you 30 seconds ago to go make out with his girlfriend." I said taking a sip of my drink.

The music suddenly stopped and we heard a guy yelling at us. He threatened to call the cops and I rolled my eyes. Still drinking. "Want a sip?" I whispered. Eli smiled and took the drink. Taking a sip and giving it back.

Without me noticing stingray had kicked his neighbors *ss and the party kept going. We talked for a while about stupid sh*t. Sam would occasionally glanced at us so I would sarcastically smile at her and she would roll her eyes and walk away.

I left Eli alone for a second to refill our drinks. I went to the backyard. I looked around and found where the drinks were as someone walked away. The person faced me and I sighed as I realized it was Sam.

"Seems like you're always behind me in line" Sam sarcastically smiled "first Miguel, now robby. I have a half eaten cupcake inside if you want some."

I sighed and laughed "I would kick your *ss right now but I'll keep that promise your daddy made with our dojo."

"Stay the hell away from my family." Sam threatened

"Sorry. I don't take orders from little b*tches who gets Jealous when I breathe the same air as her boyfriend" I snapped back.

Sam turned around before turning back and swinging at me. I caught it and twisted her arm. Sam groaned and kicked me in the stomach. She then wrapped her arms around my legs and threw herself, throwing me in the process as well.

Everyone around is watched and "oo'd" at every hit we threw at each other. Sam manages to pin me down and Miguel ran to stop her.

Miguel pulled Sam off of me and I Kip-uped back on my feet. I ran towards Sam, grabbed a huge chunk of her hair, and pulled her back. Miguel grabbed me and lifted me up and I let go of Sam's hair. We both fell on the floor. I looked at him and he looked at me, we made eye contact. I tried getting up but he wrapped his arms around my waist and didn't let me up.

"I don't want to hurt you Miguel. But you have to let me go!" I exclaimed. Robbie walked into the scene and ran towards Miguel. Robbie threw Miguel up and started to fight him but Sam stopped Robbie before he could hit him. "You think I broke your heart?!" She exclaimed "you broke mine too!"

I took that opportunity to swift kick under Sam's leg. She slammed on the concrete floor. Robbie helped me up and we stared at the couple. Sam ran towards me and tried to kick but Robbie pulled me towards him and she missed. We all then started to fight one's enemy.

I blocked almost every hit Sam threw at me. I threw a few punching which did hit her. Soon I heard Miguel grunt and before I knew it, he rammed into me and we both fell in the pool. Sam's heel broke and she fell backwards into the pool.

We swam up as Stingray and a few other people jumped in. Kyler jumped in as well and he lifted me up before throwing me back down in the water playfully. I laughed a I got back to the surface. "Hey!" I called out "nice throw Diaz" I smiled at him.

He looked at me before turning to Sam. The couple started to argue but I didn't care. I got out of the pool and got a few more drinks with Eli.

I was dancing with Eli until 1 am when I noticed that Miguel was still at the party but Sam wasn't. I walked over to him. "Where's the preppy b*tch?" I asked