[24] Backfired

Later that night Tory texted the cobra Kai group chat that we were going to crash Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do's little "party". I knew exactly what the plan was before they even told me. We're getting our revenge. We all mutually agreed to wear something red to represent cobra Kai.

I wore my red jacket, a white high neck sports bra under, and sweats. I went downstairs and told my mom that I'll be with the team at the arcade. She let me go and I went over to Sam's neighborhood.

"Know the plan?" Tory asked me

"Kyle plays a video of a cat crying to get Bert out. Since we knows he's a sucker for that sh*t. Cause a distraction to let half of us through the back and the other half through the front. And kick them asses" I grinned.

"Good" Tory smiled "we're getting our revenge tonight. Remember what Sensei taught us... no mercy"

We all nodded our heads before making our way behind the house. Kyle played the video and it worked since we see Bert went through the back. Some of he guy grabbed him and threw him through the window while Tory, 2 guys, and I walked to the front. Once we kicked down the door the 2 other teams were by us. We walked over to them. I grinned and made eye contact with Miguel. Tory was staring down Sam.

"Heard you were throwing a party" I grinned "hope you don't mind if we crash..."

"Y/N you don't have to do this" Miguel pleaded

"It's too late" Tory interrupted "this ENDS tonight... NO MERCY" she called out which gave us the cue. I ran toward and hoped over a couch to grab  the closet person. I was stuck with Mitch. He quit cobra Kai a while ago and decided to go with the other side. We were at the kitchen.

I threw the first punch which landed on his cheek. He then threw one back but I dodged it. I grabbed him and started to knee him in the stomach before he pushed me off. I kicked his feet from under him and he fell, knocking over stuff on the way. He got up as I did and as I was about to hit him, he grabbed the cutting board from behind him and smacked me in the face with it.

I stumbled back and landed on a table knocking everything over. I fell on the ground and looked at him, smirking as I got up. "Oh sh*t..." he said under his breath. "Come on b*tch! Let's go!" I exclaimed as I ran back towards him, grab him, knee him in the stomach, and threw him towards a door.

A Miyagi-do member grabbed my arm and I quickly turned around and twisted his before he did anything. I then pinned him to the ground holding his arm, like I did demetris a while ago but someone kicked me off. I rolled a bit before hitting a wall. I got up. He ran towards me and I got a glass vase and smashed it on his head.

He stumbled back and landed on Tory whom which she kicked him off. Someone then tackled me down. I was caught off guard and got a few good hits but I rolled over and was on on top of him. I started to hit him everywhere when Chris grabbed my under arms and started dragging me away.

I twisted by body sideways causing us both to fall and I got up before he did. I got a good kick on him but then he grabbed a photo and smacked me on the face with it also causing me to fall. As the glass shattered I looked at him. I tasted metallic in my mouth. I quickly wiped my nose to see that it was bleeding.

He stared at me in shock but I just tackled him down which took us back inside. I managed to kick his face and he fell. I looked behind me to see Sam looking at me. Then I looked next to me to see that Tory was looking at Sam too. I could see the panic in Sam's eye. Behind her was Miguel getting his *ss beaten by Kyler. Tory and I started to walk towards Sam.

An eagle gang member then tried to throw a punch at Tory but she caught it and started to fight him. I ran towards Sam as she ran away. Sam ran towards the trophy/training room. I followed and closed the door. I went up to her and kicked her in the face. "Gotta be honest princess. I thought you'd put up more of a fight" I laughed

She was sitting up so I kicked her chest and pinned her down. I grabbed her hair and was about to strick when Tory got me off. She has nunchuck's.

Sam quickly got up and Tory swung the weapon. Shattering the photo of Mr. Miyagi. I froze.

Sam looked at the photo before getting up and grabbing a boa staff. Tory went after her and they both started fighting. I kept staring at the photo of Mr. Miyagi.

And then I started to remember the things Daniel taught me. And the things Lawrence taught me. I touched my top lip to it still being wet... my nose is still bleeding. I looked down at my sweater to see that it's covered in blood.

I'm not sure how long it has been since I was in that state. The next thing i know is that I heard something fall so I turned to see that Sam threw Tory's weapon out of the way.

I snapped back into fighting mode so I went to try to kick Sam but Hawk and Miguel entered the room.

"Guys stop!" Hawk exclaimed "The fights over"

"It's not over" Tory growled. She looked at Sam "this will never be over LaRusso. You hear me?!?"

"You know where to find me" Sam threaten.

Tory looked at the guys and walked towards them, I did too. "Traitors..." she scoffed. "You better watch your back"

Demetri entered the room and watched.

"Y/N?..." Hawk said looking at me with hope but I lightly shakes my head and walked behind Tory.

"He won't have to watch his back! He's got friends watching it for him!" Demetri said in a cocky tone.

Tory scoffed and walked away. I turned back at my old friends one last time. Before wiping some blood from my lip and walked away.

It was late so I snucked back in the house. I went to the restroom and showered to rinse out all the blood. I put my cloths to wash and payed on my bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about my old Senseis. And how Eli was now on the other side.

But a part of me was also thinking about my decisions.

Did I do the right thing? Would it be better if I just stayed with them instead of leaving with Tory?

My head started to fill with these thoughts and it was getting overwhelming.

I started to cry.

I couldn't stop.

Coming here I wanted to make friends. And stay with my old friends. But now their my enemy.

Everything is different now. Most of the friends I had were now gone. They hate me. All I wanted was to get revenge on the person who cause me pain. But trying caused me to hurt even more.

Maybe I should start over?

Maybe I should leave cobra Kai?...

I got a text on my phone from Matt. I opened it and it made everything worse...

Matt ⛸

Matt:
I decided to join karate!
I'm in one called Miyagi Do.
I think some of your friends are in it.
Anyways it's late
Goodnight!

Great... everything's backfiring

*Thats the end of season 3! Sorry for the really late chapter! I'm not busy anymore so more will come out soon! I'll write more chapters for season 4 this week. And hopefully I'll be posting again soon! Tysm for the support and reads <3 *