[33] Prom Night

^ this was the winner! If you do not wish to imagine yourself in this then you can definitely chose another dress!

Prom started at 6:30. At 4:30 I decided to start getting ready. I took a shower and did my skin care routine. I placed my hair in curlers, while it was damp and started on my makeup.

I didn't want a look that was too dramatic but I did want to look good. I did the basics; foundation, concealer, blush, and mascara.

I then did a full crease eye shadow with red on the outer area and light gold on the inner, I then put on eyeliner, fake lashes, highlights, and a dark red lipstick.

I then went into the hooks on my door and grabbed my dress. I carefully took it out of the long bag it was in and out it on. I had a bit of trouble at first but I did manage to zip it up all the way by myself.

My hair was still a bit damped so I blow dry the curlers and then took them down. I played around with it until I had the idea that I had in mind. It the left side was in front while the right side was in back. Giving it a Jessica Rabbit look.

I looked at myself in the mirror over and over again. Fixing the little mistakes in my look. Once it was perfect I checked the time. It was 5:45. I put on my shoes and my mom called for me. "Y/N! Robbie's here! Come down for photos."

I check myself in the body mirror quickly before going downstairs. My 'aunt' Rosa gasped and then showered me with compliments. I smiled and hugged her.

My mom then hugged me and told Robbie to pose with me. We went by the staircase and took photos. After 10 of them the doorbell rang and Kyler, his date, Piper, and her date.

We all took group photos inside and Jimmy came out. He looks suprised and happy. "Isn't she pretty?" My mom asked him. "Beautiful." He complimented.

"Take a photo!" My mom suggested. We stood next to each other and did so. Jimmy then switched out and my mom took photos of me. My mom noticed Jimmy seemed to be getting emotional and asked him what was wrong.

"Nothing it's just- remembering her from late middle school to now is just wild. She grew up so fast. And look at her! My daughter is so beautiful."

"Daughter?" I asked

"I mean, if that's okay with you?" He asked. I smiled and gave him a big hug. I didn't need my dead beat dad after all. I didn't realize until now that, even though Jimmy has only been in my life for 5 years. He's been more of a dad that Richard ever was. My mom snapped a photo of us hugging and then we took the group photos outside. Once we finish and it was time to go, a limbo showed up. "Wow... Silver went all out" I commented getting in.

We arrived at The banquet and sat down. We sat in the furthest table from everyone and quickly ate. Afterwards Robbie stood up and held his hand out. "Care for a dance?" He asked

"Why yes kind sir" I joked taking his hand and walking to the dance floor. We got to the middle and danced together for a bit. In the corner of my eye I can see Sam and Miguel staring at us. It made me a bit self conscious but Robbie told me to ignore them.

'In your eyes' by the weekend started playing and Robbie and I danced. He spun me around and then pulled me in. We then did a bit of tango and ended with him dipping me in. I laughed as he pulled me back up. We started to dance different styles as the songs changed. Danced bachata when 'Corazón Sin Cara' 'Darte Un Bezo' and 'Obsesión' played. We also slow danced, danced salsa, jumped around, and did stupid dances just for the fun of it.

I was genuinely having an amazing time. Two hours in I decided to go get punch and to rest my feet for a bit since they were starting to ache. Robbie went to hang out with the cobra Kai members and I made my way over to the table.

Eli was there and I didn't want to bother him so I quietly grabbed my cup and poured myself some. Eli noticed me and made his way in front of me. "Hey..." he said

"Hi" I smiled

"You look great"

"Thank you, you too. I like the tux."

"It's nothing compared to your dress. You look like Jessica Rabbit."

"That was the vibe I was going with" I laughed. "Are you here with anyone?"

"I originally came here with Demetri but... he's out with his girlfriend."

"I thought she was out of the country?"

"So did I" he sighed, taking a sip.

"It's nice seeing you" I smiled

"Really? You've been ghosting me."

"I've been ghosting everyone actually. I just can't bring myself to talk with you guys after I was called out" I shrugged

"They all want to apologize"

"I don't think I'm ready for that conversation. But- can we still be friends? I miss talking and stuff. I mean- I miss the old gang." I admitted

"Yea me too."

"Eli. Is she bothering you?" Sam interrupted standing beside Eli, crossing her arms.

"No- she's not" Eli responded

"I- I gotta go." I stuttered. I tried walking away but Miguel lightly grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk?" He asked

"About?!" Sam scoffed

"It's private" Miguel sighed

"If you can say it to her than you can say it to me-" Sam argued

"It's fine- Robbie's probably looking for me-" I said. I got out of Miguel's grip and made my way Kyler. He was dancing around like a stupid person so I joined in.

"Are you going to the after party?" He asked

"Where?"

"At stingrays."

"Stingrays?!" I asked

"Yup, suppose to be a rager!"

"Yea, I'll go!" I smiled. We danced until the event was over. I made a quick stop at home to ask my parents and to see if I could stay over at Pipers house for the night.

It took the  a while to think about it but they did agree. I had a quick talk about safe driving and to be careful with drinks but my parents trusted me. I made my way upstairs to get an outfit to change into for the next day and comfy shoes since I knew my feet were going to kill me by the end of the night. I waved them goodbye and we made our way over.