Truth Untold

Jeongyeon and Nayeon waited nervously for Chaeyoung's surgery to end. Hours went by tormentingly slow and the girls couldn't take it anymore. Dowan who joined them later couldn't take the tension so he decided to go out for some fresh air. But as he was leaving, the operating room was opened and the surgeon came out drenched in sweat.

"Doctor!!" the trio ran towards him.

"the surgery was successful" he said making them sigh in relief " she'll need some time to wake up"

"thank you so much doctor" Jeongyeon bowed respectfully.

"Does the patient have enemies?" the doctor said abrupty.l making them confused.

"you mean Chaeyoung?" Nayeon wonedered about the sudden question "no, she doesn't. Why are you asking?"

"the donation was impeded eventhough the donnor totally consented to it"

"who impeded it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"a boy came and said he's the patient's relative and that she doesn't want to proceed with the transplant"

"do you have his name?" Dowan asked.

"no but when he was leaving I've seen him with one of your members"

"you mean TWICE members?" they all got shocked.

"Yes, I don't know her name but I know how she looks like".

Without wasting a second, Dowan took out his phone and showed the doctor a picture of TWICE and he immediately pointed at one of them.

"Oh my god! it's Jihyo!" the girls sighed .

Dowan thanked the doctor for cooperating and turned to the girls to ask them more about Chaeyoung and Jihyo's relationship.

"Girls I need the whole story" Dowan said "I'm her lawyer and I can't let such thing go unnoticed"

"Actually, Jihyo is head over heels for Suga sunbaenim" Nayeon said "they were close friends but he started being distant when he knew that she was falling for him"

"does Chaeyoung know?" he asked.

"No, actually only Jeongyeon and I know"

"Jihyo was hysteric when Chaeyoung and Suga announced they're getting married"

Dowan was shocked by the story he heard and felt extremely worried about his client and best friend. Chaeyoung is oblivious about everything and needs to know ASAP so she pays more attention. Dowan's thoughts were interrupted by Jeongyeon's question that made him even more confused.

"But where's Suga? He didn't show up or ask about her" Jeongyeon asked.

"I wondered the same" Dowan said "maybe he doesn't know about it, Chaeyoung didn't tell anyone"

"H-he knows" Nayeon muttered "I told him about Chaeyoung's condition"

"So why didn't he come?" Jeongyeon wondered.

"I'll check with him, meanwhile you girls need to keep me updated about anything that happens I need to protect Chaeyoung no matter what" Dowan said.