Details

"After hearing the pleas of the plaintiff" the judge said then turned to Mr. Min's direction "does the defendant plead guilty?"

"Your honour! My client doesn't plead guilty" Mr. Min's lawyer, stood up "Min Kyungyoung doesn't plead guilty"

History must have noted well and it's repeating itself. The same scenario happened months ago but it was Chaeyoung who's the defendant not the other way around.
The judge looked through the evidence but found a suspicious detail that made him ask Dowan.

"You have mentioned about Min Kyungyoung admitting monopoly on your client's company but no proof was shown" the judge said.

"This is mere slur your honour. My client doesn't admit to monopoly" Mr. Min's lawyer interrupted.

"We have the proof your honour" Dowan stood up and walked towards the judge's table "this USB contains recordings of Mr. Min admitting all his deeds. These were recorded by his own son Min Yoongi"

Mr. Min immediately turned to look towards the spectator area where Suga was sitting without sparing his father a glance. At that moment Mr. Min felt deeply betrayed. He never had a single doubt about his own son, in fact, he really believed that Suga was taking his side from the start but all that stupidity was only a way for karma to get him.
After listening to the recordings everything became clear and Mr. Min didn't have any other options but to wait for the verdict and give up to destiny.

"After conferring with counsel, the jury found Min Kyungyoung guilty of several charges including conspiracy, fraud, bribe and monopoly. The penalty provided for these crime are 7 to 10 years of prison and therefore the jury council concluded this case by sentencing the defendant, Min Kyungyoung by 10 years of prison. The Court is adjourned"

Those words that were devastating to Mr. Min, sounded melodic to Chaeyoung who sat next to Dowan in the plaintiff's side. After years of struggle, she is now allowed to live and dream again. She could finally get back to her company without having to worry about anything.

The court was adjourned and everyone went outside. Chaeyoung and Dowan went towards  Suga who waited outside with smile that carries a lot of meanings.

"It's finally over" Suga smiled.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Chaeyoung asked feeling worried about her husband who had to fight his own father.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine" Suga reassured "In fact you need worry about one more thing"

"What is that?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"Jihyo's case" Dowan said "It is in two days and you will be asked to testify"

"As long as she gets punished, I don't have a problem with testifying" Chaeyoung smiled widely.