Revenge

Chaeyoung fixated the camera towards the person who was sitting angrily across the room. Park Jisoo, who was portraying her twin sister for a long period, is now sitting in front of the camera getting ready to confess her deeds, hoping it will break her free from Chaeyoung's grip.

Dowan did not hesitate to help Chaeyoung again and dropped all charges against Jisoo so that Chaeyoung could proceed with her revenge plan.

The camera started rolling and Jisoo was a bundle of nerves due to the pressure of confessing live, but she ignored all of the humiliation and focused on spitting the truth and staying away of everything.

"Hello, this is Park Jihyo, I sincerely apologise for the chaos I have caused. I have been unfaithful to my friend and teammate Son Chaeyoung. I have abetted monopoly along with former CEO Min kyung young. I sincerely apologise and I am willing to undergo any punishment."

Jisoo said all of that only because she trusted that Chaeyoung wouldn't sue her, but she was so oblivious. She missed the most important part of the story, where destiny tells her she's busted. She kept giving Chaeyoung glances telling her to stop recording, but the latter did not, but rather surprised her even more.

"Thank you for confessing all of this, but there's something you have missed Jihyo-shi, or let me say Jisoo-shi" Chaeyoung smirked giving Jisoo the biggest fall ever.

"W-what are you talking about?!" Jisoo stuttered while looking around.

"Unnie come out" Chaeyoung shouted, and soon the door opened revealing Jihyo limping her way towards them. Chaeyoung helped her settle on the sofa, then directed the camera towards her, making the number of live viewer increase.

"Hello I'm Twice Jihyo, the real Jihyo" Jihyo said in a weak voice "and that person over there is my twin sister and she's behind all the disaster that occurred in Chaeyoung's life, I've been chained up the past couple of weeks, and it was all her, doing the evil you've heard of. A lot of people have suffered because of her and I demand she gets punished severely along with our mother who always supported her and covered for her. Both of them are like a gang and they should be stopped"

Jihyo's words were like a sharp knife cutting every string of patience Jisoo had. Jisoo had enough of hearing too much truth and so did Jihyo, she couldn't handle it anymore.

Chaeyoung stopped the live and remained silent for a while not knowing how to wrap this up.

"You promised you'd drop the case" Jisoo yelled at Chaeyoung "I am so going to make you pay for this"

"Hearing you speaking this way about broken promises makes it look like you're the mother of honesty" Chaeyoung mocked her "But I am sorry that your journey ends here, you need to go where you belong"

"W-what do you mean?" Jisoo frowned.

In no time, the room was filled with police officers who barged in and surrounded Jisoo who had no time to react.

"Ms. Park Jisoo you are under arrest for criminal impersonation, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

She is the first criminal who literally remains silent when getting arrested. Nothing needed to be said, everything was crystal clear and Jisoo had no escape from justice. Things are finally put to bed.

___________________________

Author's note:

The next episode will be the finale and I will be focusing on "Two Different Tears" and the new story which I haven't teased yet.