Confrontation

Mr. Min felt extreme joy as he received the great news from Suga. He no longer had to worry about Chaeyoung's company, SonFlower, now that Suga has it under his control.

"SonFlower, my ass!" Mr. Min scoffed as he talked to himself "now it's MinFlower"

He smiled delightedly and stood up to make his way to Suga's house where they agreed to meet. He was feeling enthusiastic and satisfied to own such a successful company without breaking a sweat.

Mr. Min proudly left his car when he reached Suga's house and walked inside as if owned. He made his way to living room and faced his son.

"So what's the plan?" Mr. Min said
"I don't know you tell me" Suga responded

"I believe you know well enough how to manage this company and since your wife is feeling guilty as you said, she'll help you with it" Mr. Min reassured wearing an evil smirk.

"yes, don't worry about it" Suga smiled back "so she can't do anything now that the company is under my name?"

"yes, indeed. That was my goal since the start. It's to get her to give up everything so I could get it"

"won't we get in trouble?"

"don't worry about it. I've done every possible thing in order to seize her company. There is no chance we'll get in trouble"

Suga was relieved by every word his father said that was all he neede
He had the conversation he wished with his father then bid him goodbye feeling satisfied that he convinced him that he's taking his side. After his father left he flew back to the hospital to see Chaeyoung whom he wasn't able to see. Once there, he headed towards her room and tried to quietly walk to be surprised by finding her sitting in her bed while trying to reach her phone that she dropped on the floor. Suga smiled at his worn yet cute wife who had a pout as she failed to reach her phone. He went near the bed and picked up the phone to finally gaining her attention. She immediately looked away feeling scared and nervous as if it's the first time she sees him.

"How can you do that to me?" Suga scolded her softly.

"D-do what?" Chaeyoung stuttered.

"Do what?" Suga repeated ironically "you tried to kill me, Mrs. Tenacious" he sat near her on the bed.

"I didn't do that. I just wanted to make end to my suffering" a tear escaped her beautiful eye.

"What makes it different. Trying to end your life is liking ending mine" he brought his face closer to hers how reckless could you be"

Chaeyoung melted by his sweet words that carried enormous love for her. She caressed her hand on his cheek making him smile widely. She felt so lucky to have him.

"If you ever try to do anything stupid like this I'll deal with you" Suga poked her nose "such a reckless brat"

"I love you" Chaeyoung said wearing her first smile in a while.

"I love you too Mrs. Tenacious" Suga embraced her into a warm hug.

The couple was finally back into their peaceful world where they only held love and desire for each other.