Discharged

Jeongyeon packed Chaeyoung's stuff as the latter stood excitedly waiting to leave the hospital. Jeongyeon was grateful that her friend is healthy and able to resume her life.

"I can't wait to go home" Chaeyoung hyped up "I almost suffocated in this place"

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the dorm ?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm super sure. I can't stay there with Jihyo being around. It's not safe for me"

"Still who's going to take care of you in your house? That bastard disappeared in thin air"

"he's been involved in a car accident and he's recovering" Chaeyoung suddenly saddened.

"So what are you going to do?" Jeongyeon said " should I come with you"

"Please do. I'll be grateful"

"But there is no guarantee I'm not going to murder that trash called husband" Jeongyeon joked.

"I give you permission to do that" Chaeyoung laughed "I can even help you"

The two girls left the hospital and headed to Chaeyoung and Suga's house to be welcomed by agonising silence. Chaeyoung felt somehow hurt but shrugged it off and went to her room. Jeongyeon helped her settle then went downstairs to make her something to eat. As she started cooking, she heard the door lock sound which made turn immediately.

"I thought you'll never show up" Jeongyeon attacked Suga who was barely able to move.

"Did I come to the wrong house? What are you doing here?" Suga threw himself on the couch.

"I felt sorry for my friend whose husband is nowhere to be found while she's suffering with transplant so I thought I should help her" Jeongyeon crossed her arms "that if you don't mind"

"Chaeyoung is here?" Suga stood up immediately forgetting his pain.

"Good grief" Jeongyeon scoffed "acting like you care? Stop the act, she doesn't want to see you"

"Is she okay?" Suga asked in a worried tone.

"I said drop the act and let me do what I have to do" Jeongyeon gave displeased glare.

"Suit yourself. I'm not willing to argue" Suga ignored her and went upstairs to the bedroom to see Chaeyoung. He struggled to walk which grabbed Jeongyeon's attention and made her question him.

"That car must've done a great job hitting you" Jeongyeon mocked him "you can't even walk now"

"I guess words travel fast" Suga rolled his eyes "is that a problem to you. You must be happy"

Jeongyeon was going to mock him even more but noticed that he was in deep pain and was about to collapse so she immediately ran towards him feeling suddenly concerned.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon tried to help him.

"Save it" he said as he pushed her away.
Suga struggled to walk upstairs as if his life depends on it and hobbled towards the room where Chaeyoung was lying down. He coughed to grab her attention, which he did, then moved closer to her.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"You look like you got the transplant not me" Chaeyoung eyes him up and down.

"I'm fine, you should worry about yourself" he said "can you move around?"

"Why are you asking? So you can leave again without asking about me?"

"For god's sake Chaeyoung. Answer the damn question without asking for trouble" he yelled so loud making her flinch.

"I'm not supposed to answer anything. If you cared a bit you could've come to take care of me but you chose to disappear"

"I can't believe you" Suga said in disbelief "can't you see that I'm hurt myself?"

"Look, since we're both hurt, how about we don't cross paths again, huh?" Chaeyoung shouted "every conversation ends with a fight so let's just ignore each other"

"You've got yourself a deal. I'm not seeking any trouble here" Suga said and turned to leave.

"Don't show your face to me because I'm going to stay here" Chaeyoung screamed "I can't even go to the dorm because of your lover"

Chaeyoung's words made Suga stop on his tracks and immediately turn around to look at her.

"Lover? What are you talking about?" Suga said in a confused manner.

"Didn't you know that Jihyo tried to impede the transplant. That bitch wanted me dead" Chaeyoung said bitterly "I bet you knew and wanted me dead too"

"How dare you say that?" Suga stomped furiously towards her and grabbed her jaws tightly "have you lost your mind?"

"What? Isn't that what you want. That'll benefit you and your father. If I'm dead you'll have my whole company for yourselves, you bunch of thieves" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"Say this one more time and you'll regret it" Suga pressed her jaws even tighter.

"What are you going to do, huh?" Chaeyoung tried to irritate him.

"Shut up okay" Suga shouted so loud that Jeongyeon came running to them.

"Yoongi-shi, I think you should leave her to rest" Jeongyeon tried to pull him away from her.

"The only thing that needs rest is her mouth so she knows what to say" Yoongi said then immediately left the house.

"You shouldn't have said that. It was mean Chaeyoung-ah" Jeongyeon said "he was injured himself and about Jihyo, she is the one after him. He has no interest in her"

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called in a very low voice trying to contain herself "I'd like to stay alone"