FOREVER

"mom! What is your love story?" The five-year-old girl said to her mother who busy caressing her baby bump "tell me about it, pleaaaase"

"My love story?" The mother hummed for a moment "hummmm ... Someone forced me to marry your dad but I didn't like the idea because I didn't know him but I had to because dada was very desperate and begged me a lot that I pitied him" she said while giggling.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, I literally did not beg you at all, stop making up stories" Yoongi jumped stood after hearing what Chaeyoung said.

"But you did"

"I did not"

"But you didn't disapprove" Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue.

"Not disapproving has nothing to do with begging , stop lying to the girl" Yoongi protested.

"Chaerin-ah, do you know what APPA did for me?" Chaeyoung said making the little girl nod excitedly "he even gave me his kidney when I saw sick and that's only to convince me to marry him"

"Woaaaaah, Son Chaeyoung ! You're unbelievable. That's so not true "

Chaeyoung kept teasing her husband leaving him speechless everytime she says something that isn't true only to irritate him.

"Chaerin-ah, mommy is growing old, she's saying nonsense, don't listen to her okay?" Yoongi said as he held his daughter.

"Nooooooo, dada , mommy always says the truth" Chaerin pouted at her father.

"Yeah, that's my girl " Chaeyoung smirked victoriously .

"I can't with both of you " Yoongi gave up.

Chaeyoung and Yoongi, despite their differences and despite everything they have been through, they managed to build a healthy relationship and welcome a cute little daughter to their small family and now they're expecting their second child, a boy that they decided to name Mingi.

Every hardship they faced was only an apportunity to strengthen their bond and make them grow more fond of each other. Who would've guessed that Yoongi who used to receive a lot of hate and humiliation from Chaeyoung would become her family and source of happiness.

Yoongi got lost in thoughts watching adoringly his wife and daughter who were messing around and having fun together. Looking back at how things were five years ago, he's now grateful that things turned this way even though the price was losing connection with his father.
Justice served everyone; Chaeyoung who almost lost her company got it back , Jihyo who suffered from her mother and sister's cruelty also got her peace back and most importantly Yoongi who went on the rocks now has the most beautiful two souls in his life... Or let's say three...

"YAH, YOONGI-AHHHHH!?" Chaeyoung shouted her lungs out "where did your mind take you, my water broke you bastard"

Panic... That was what Yoongi's face showed. Eeventhough, they expected her to give birth any time but he freaked out like it was a surprise. They flew to the hospital where Chaeyoung was immediately transferred to the surgery room for delivery. Yoongi who experienced this situation before felt anxious again as if it's his first experience. Minutes turned into hours and Yoongi's stress increased , negative thoughts got the best of him and the passing time was not helping.

He jumped stood only when he heard the door sliding and saw the doctor coming out drenched in sweat .

"How did it go?" Yoongi asked nervously 

"Very well, your wife is well and so is the baby" the doctor smiled "but tell your wife to stop cursing at you"

"Aaaaish , Son Chaeyoung" Yoongi complained making the doctor laugh at him.

That's how it works with these two, mostly bikering and arguing but at the end of the day their love and strong bond overpowers everything; that's what is special about their relationship. Even with their second child coming to life, nothing changed; he was the same Yoongi and she was always the same Chaeyoung fierce but kind.

This story ends here,

Their love continues 

____________________________________

Author's note:

Thank you endlessly for the support and I apologise for the late update; I work day and night and I barely have time to write .

I hope you have enjoyed the story 

A lot is in store; a part from "Two different Tears " that ongoing editing I will be uploading a new story soon; it's called "Behind the Mask"