Rebelote

Nayeon and Jeongyeon spent a long time with Chaeyoung and it was time to get back home. They left the hospital feeling really anxious about what the future holds. Once at the dorm, they both stormed inside Jihyo's room and locked the door.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asked.

"Did you know that Chaeyoung got surgery today" Nayeon said.

"What? Oh my god! What happened to her?" Jihyo tried to act shocked.

"Cut the crap Jihyo. You knew and you tried to stop the transplant. You tried to kill your teammate you murderer" Jeongyeon yelled at her.

"Do you expect me to sit and watch after she stole the one I love?" Jihyo spoke angrily "I hope she really dies"

"The one you love depises you. Get that into your system. He ignored you when he knew you had feelings for him. And if he cared even a bit, he would've tried to stop the marriage but he did not and he's doing his best to make his marriage with Chaeyoung work" Nayeon shouted while gritting her teeth "so stop being delulu and get a life"

"We'll see about that" Jihyo said then left.
The girls couldn't help but feel more worried about Chaeyoung. On the other hand, Jihyo drove fast to meet Suga but he was nowhere to be found. Not at home, not in the dorm and it made her go insane. She didn't know what to do now that her cards are exposed. As she was leaving Suga and Chaeyoung's house, she met Dowan who was in search of Suga and was also enraged by Jihyo.

"What brings you here Jihyo-sshi?" Dowan asked angrily.

"Oh, I couldn't find Chaeyoung so I got worried and came here to look for her" Jihyo panicked.

"You know damn well that she's in the hospital right now because of the transplant you tried to impede"

"W-what are you talking about?" She stuttered.

"You know what I'm talking about, quit acting innocent and stop getting yourself in deeper shit" Dowan grimaced showing annoyance.

"Nothing hides in this world" Jihyo scoffed in annoyance "it's your client's fault. She took....."

"She took the one I love away from me" Dowan micmicked her making her more angry "if he wanted to be with you he would have. He's a grown ass man and knows what's best for himself and so he decided to stay away from you. Do you get it"

"Just who do you think you are huh?" Jihyo yelled at him.

"You're biggest nightmare, that's who I am. Try to lay a finger on Chaeyoung and I'll make you regret you even existed" Dowan looked at her with bloodshedding eyes "that's who I am, so stay away from her and lay low while you can"

Dowan threw words at Jihyo and left her burning and headed to look for Suga but he was nowhere to be found. Dowan was very disppointed to know how careless Suga is but what he didn't could totally change his mind.