two ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning – smut

___________

Best vacation Taehyung has had in a long time.

Jeongguk treated him so well. Good sex, dinner, touring Cancún, gifts, cuddling, etc. Taehyung was content with everything.

He was so happy to have Jeongguk back in his arms, holding him with security. The model missed this a lot. Going on vacation reminded him of the first vacation Jeongguk had taken on when they were dating.

This was back when Taehyung was a stripper. Jeongguk spoiled him rotten when they first started dating. The vacation was a surprise.

He remembers their third month of dating, Jeongguk knocking at his door at the crack of dawn, hurriedly explaining to Taehyung that he booked a flight to Hawaii.

"Pack up Princess. We got a trip to go to tonight." His exact words, cute bunny smile on his face. 

Hawaii was fun. Fun that he's never had in his life, seeing as he's had it hard, no time for now fun.

When he entered this relationship with Jeongguk, the older made sure to always keep a smile on his boyfriends face, making sure that he lived his life, because he knew that Taehyung never really experienced these things.

Jeongguk was still that lovable person. But with everything getting busier, things are changing. And Taehyung didn't want that to happen.

They have three more days on this vacation, the couple deciding to just stay at the hotel and drown in each other's body warmth.

The tiredness caught them when they woke up, having to do a lot of activities in those two weeks. But there's one they weren't really tired for.

Which was sex.

Being busy and away from your lover can do a lot to you. They never realized how they actually were missing each other's touches.

That's how Jeongguk found himself between Taehyung's legs, thrusting slowly, lips on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's fingers was tangled in Jeongguk's jet black hair, back slightly arching. His toes curled when Jeongguk hit his prostate, moans coming from his lips.

Jeongguk thrusted faster into his prostate, Taehyung clutching on Jeongguk's hair. Jeongguk lifts his head up from Taehyung's neck and kisses him, causing Taehyung's moans to muffle.

Jeongguk's pulls away, sitting up to lift Taehyung's legs and spread them wider.

Taehyung was floating, new position got him shaking. Being together for years, Jeongguk knew what he liked, knew what would have Taehyung be on edge. 

Taehyung clutches the sheets tightly, loud moans spilling from his lips, Jeongguk's name rolling from off his tongue.

"Fuck, baby." Jeongguk grunted, thrusting deeper. Taehyung was out of his mind, eyes closed. He could feel his legs moving from Jeongguk's shoulders, the older coming close to him and marking hickey's on his skin.

Jeongguk's thrust we're getting sloppy, and Taehyung continued to shake in pleasure.

"Mm, Jeongguk please." Taehyung holds Jeongguk's shoulder with a tight hold. Jeongguk pecks his lips, "I know, princess. I know."

Taehyung cums, Jeongguk cumming right after his lover, filling him up.

Jeongguk stays inside for a little while, kissing around Taehyung's face and rubbing his sides as he watches Taehyung come down from his high.

"You okay, my love?" Jeongguk asked, watching as Taehyung flutters his eyes open. Taehyung nods his head, "I'm fine, Ggukie."

Jeongguk grins, carefully pulling out of the sensitive model, "I'll be right back. Just have to get something to clean you up."

Taehyung nods again, smiling as Jeongguk walks away from him and into the bathroom.

Jeongguk is his happiness. Before Jeongguk, his life wasn't bright. With neglectful parents, him moving away, being broke, being a stripper. Those weren't his brightest days.

He did have friends during this time. Jimin and Yoongi. He hasn't spoken to them in a while. But, when they did talk, they made him feel like home, made him smile.

But it doesn't compare to how Jeongguk makes him feel. These few months have been hard for them, but right now, feeling this happiness again is everything to him.

Jeongguk walks back with a warm towel. He leans over Taehyung and gave him a kiss, "I missed your smile, love."

Taehyung warms, sighing when Jeongguk cleans him up from their mess, "Yeah?"

"Yes, I missed it." Looks him in the eye then throws the dirty towel somewhere on the floor. Jeongguk climbs in the bed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and spooning him.

"I love you." Taehyung puts his hands on the back of his lovers, thumb rubbing at the veins.

Jeongguk buried his face in Taehyung's neck, "Hm, I love you too princess." Then he tickles the model, sending Taehyung into fits of giggles.

🥀

Taehyung messes around with the promise ring Jeongguk gave him on a year into their relationship, looking down at the diamonds on his finger.

This was an anniversary gift, Jeongguk promising to love him forever no matter what. Taehyung sighs at that, slight grin on his face.

But then he looks up, eyes shifting to Jeongguk then the ceo holding his phone. Taehyung was cuddled up on his lap, the older caressing his waist with his thumb. But it seems like Jeongguk was paying attention to his phone than on him.

Jeongguk giggles a little, shaking his head, and Taehyung was curious now, turning his head fully on his boyfriend, "Who are you texting?" Taehyung questioned, eyes glancing back and forth to Jeongguk's phone and to him.

Jeongguk looks down at him, licking his lips, "Mrs.Lee, my secretary. See?" Jeongguk shows him the messages and contact name. The secretary was just telling him updates on the company and that everything was going well.

Jeongguk thanked her, telling her to take a break and have fun with her husband and kids.

The secretary responded with a thank you, telling Jeongguk to have fun with Taehyung. Taehyung let's out a breath, looking from Jeongguk's phone, "Oh.."

Taehyung bites his lip, messing with his promise ring again. Jeongguk puts his phone down, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Turn around, princess." Jeongguk says softly. Taehyung did as told, turning around in Jeongguk's lap and straddling him, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

"I love you, princess. Okay? I love you so much." Jeongguk assured. Taehyung nodded, "I know, and I love you too."

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung into a soft kiss, Taehyung relieved.

Jeongguk never spoke on this issue, didn't know how exactly to approach Taehyung about it. But he's trying, trying to assure Taehyung that he loves him, he could trust him.

And he knows it'll take a while for Taehyung to do that. It's been three years since they've been together, trust issues doesn't just magically clear up.

And all Jeongguk could do is be there for him, show him that he could be trusted. 

🥀

How is it so far?

And I'm gonna have an update schedule for this. Well, try to. Updates are going to been on every weekend (try to be on every weekend 🥴)