thirteen

Ignore the mistakes

_____________

Taehyung came back from New York and was immediately on a busy schedule, causing him to not act on his next moves regarding his relationship with Jeongguk and the things they need to talk about.

But even on a busy schedule, Taehyung was thinking on a lot. How he should make a move on finding a place for himself to live, breaking up with Jeongguk. And honestly, he's thought about leaving Jeongguk without saying anything but with the lingering words of "break up". He didn't know how to approach Jeongguk, and even if he tried, he knew he'll have a hard time doing it.

But he also knows that leaving Jeongguk without a word isn't the right thing to do. Yet, he knows that if he tries to do it that way, he'll never leave.

Jeongguk was busy with his own work, which gave Taehyung the time to cry himself under the covers over his thoughts.

Once he and Jeongguk started officially being boyfriend's, he never thought of breaking up with the older. He's in love with Jeongguk. He loves him a lot. But, with the relationship problems, the lack of communication, is there even saving in their relationship anymore?

They were toxic, so toxic. And it isn't healthy at all.

Jin is right. There's many red flags in their relationship. The both of them were controlling, the both of them has some trust issues, but most of all, only small talks of communications, and broken promises.

The broken promises hurts. They'll promise each other one thing, then do the complete opposite. But yet, they'll forgive each other and move on like it was nothing.

But there's one promise that Taehyung is glad that both of them have kept these past four years of being together. Taehyung messes with his promise ring, the promise ring Jeongguk gave him as their first anniversary gift. The the promise ring Jeongguk had promised to love him forever, no matter what.

But even with that promise, it didn't stop the toxicity. It couldn't stop the way how their relationship turned to something they just couldn't handle anymore.

Taehyung sighs out a shaky breath, staring at the promise ring on his finger with salty tears run down his face and down on his pillow.

Just where did they go wrong?

🥀

HUENING KAI?!?