twenty-three

Ignore the mistakes

_________

Taehyung has never sad a word to the media every since he became a model. He's seen enough of the hate he gets just because he was with Jeongguk, even after. The media is something he has never enjoyed because of that.

Sure, he does interviews and stuff like that but still, he was a ghost presence on the media.

But all of that doesn't change the fact that he's continuing to grow successful. Part of that has something to do with acting. His acting would have a lot of famous brands to do ads or commercials for them and Taehyung loves doing them.

Jimin has mentioned how good he is at acting and he wouldn't be surprised if he actually got a roll into a show.

And it happened.

This is a start of his acting career and Taehyung just couldn't believe it. His manager was the one that told him he was scouted to be in this k-drama.

He agreed happily with an excited squeal. With a huge smile, Taehyung hurriedly calls Jimin, leg shaking waiting for Jimin to pick up.

He was a little impatient but with Jimin being a parent, he understood why it took a long while to pick up the phone.

"Hey, Tae– Hana! No don't touch that!" Jimin gasps, sounding afraid about something his daughter was reaching for. Probably something dangerous. Taehyung giggles.

"Sorry, Tae. Just my little devils running around touching anything they see."

"It's alright. How are they by the way?"

"Being the two year olds that they are." Jimin chuckles a little, "I can't believe they're turning three soon– but you sound really happy right now. What's going on?"

Taehyung smiles brightly, "I got a lead role in a k-drama, Minnie!"

Jimin's cheers ringed in his ears, Hana and Hye following along with him, their squeals most likely bouncing off every corner of their house.

Jimin was so happy for Taehyung and the fact that the news brought a smile on his best friends face brings him so much joy.

Once they got back in touch, he can see the different moods Taehyung goes through. There's moments where he does smile but there's also a lot of moments where he sees longing on his face and Jimin understands why he's feeling this way.

Taehyung being this excited makes him elated and it's something he hasn't seen in a while– not since....yeah.

"I'm so proud of you! Look at you expanding your career."

"I never expected to get this far in life, honestly, but the universe might have set some goals for me these few years." Taehyung says softly then sighs, thinking of his ex boyfriend and how much he wants to give him credit for his career.

Taehyung sighs, looking down at his lap, "What are you thinking, Tae? I can hear your gears going."

Taehyung brings his knees up to his chest and lays his chin on top of them, feeling his heart clench in pain, "I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Jeongguk..."

Jimin can hear the sadness in his voice and Jimin smiles softly, "I know he's happy for you, Tae. He's proud."

Taehyung laughs lightheartedly, "Yeah...um– I'm gonna tell the others and maybe we can hang out at my place and just chill? Bring Hana and Hye if you don't mind."

"We can do that. I'll bring my little babies and we can have fun. See you later, babes."

"See you later, Minnie."

Taehyung ends the call and leans back on the couch, sinking in the silence of his penthouse. Taehyung has always been use to the silence but it hurts not having that light in where he lived longing for.

But right now, he's not use to it.

He doesn't has the warmth and light that he's longing for with him.

🥀

Memories follow me left and right, I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here, you take up every corner of my mind~