three

Ignore the mistakes

___________

Taehyung never saw himself in this position. Waking up with morning sickness, Taehyung was scared.

He did feel a little under the weather, but he was sure he felt fine yesterday before he went to bed.

They have been having a lot of sex lately. But Jeongguk has been using protection. But Taehyung thought about it, gasping slightly in fear as he remembered their vacation two months ago, Jeongguk making love to him without a condom on some of those days.

Taehyung was going to cry, heaving over the toilet and fearing, fearing that he was pregnant.

Taehyung steps back from the toilet, holding his stomach and leaning back on the wall. With an weak arm, he flushes the toilet but doesn't make one move from where he's sitting at.

Taehyung was someone who didn't exactly want kids. They were cute adorable little humans, but being a parent to them...Taehyung just couldn't.

There's reasons in his mind as to why he couldn't. But saying them out loud would hurt him, hurt him deeply.

He stayed there for a while, just thinking on the aftermath of finding out if he was pregnant. Would Jeongguk even be happy about it? They've been together for three years and they've never spoken about kids and big steps of commitment. Marriage.

Would he be a good parent? Taehyung didn't know. "If I couldn't be a good big brother, what makes me think that I'll be a good parent?" Taehyung had thought to himself.

Taehyung stands up from the floor, walking over to the sink looking at himself in the mirror. He bites his lips, imagining what it'll be like being pregnant with his and Jeongguk's baby.

Jeongguk would treat him well though...right? But he didn't want kids, he shouldn't be thinking of these things. Thinking of what it'll be like carrying his and Jeongguk's baby.

Taehyung was pushed out of his thoughts when he hears a knock at the bathroom door and it opening.

"You okay, love?" Jeongguk had asked him, looking at him with worry. Taehyung slightly nods, then shakes his head.

Jeongguk goes fully into their master bathroom, standing behind Taehyung and holding his waist.

"What's wrong, Princess?"

Taehyung sighs, feeling his body shake as tears fall down from his face, "I think I'm pregnant."

Jeongguk grins a bit, but he frowns once he sees Taehyung shake his head and frown himself, "I threw up this morning. Morning sickness and– and the last time we had unprotected sex was two months ago, Jeongguk. Two."

Jeongguk rubs his waist, "Hey, Hey, calm down my love. We'll have to confirm it, okay?"

Taehyung clinches his fingers at the edge of the marbled counter, "Okay...let me just brush my teeth before we leave."

Jeongguk hums, pecking his cheek and letting it linger. Then he left the bathroom to get ready.

Jeongguk seemed to not worry a lot, being happy about the suspicion. But he still assured him, telling him that it isn't confirmed.

But it's still a possibility Taehyung didn't hope for.

🥀

"You know that whatever the results is, I'll be there for you right?" Jeongguk questioned. Taehyung nodded, answering his question. But that wasn't his main concern.

He's afraid of it being positive. He was staring at the three pregnancy test that was on the bathroom counter, Jeongguk beside him with an arm around his waist.

Jeongguk looks down at him, sighing. Jeongguk could see the fear in his eyes. Jeongguk pulls him closer.

"I don't...I don't want babies. I just don't." Taehyung voiced, biting his lip afterwards.

Jeongguk looked sad as he said that, a glint showing in his eyes, but Jeongguk just hugs him, "And I respect that..but...are you sure it's not just a fear from the way you were treated or you just don't want kids?"

Taehyung forgot how much Jeongguk was a reader towards him. He knows his past, he knows about his parents, he knows about his siblings, he knows. And he knows how to connect the dots.

Taehyung cries in Jeongguk's chest, sobbing harder when Jeongguk holds him against him even closer.

"It's just...it's just that I– I've been so neglected by my parents and I feel like I neglected my little siblings too. And I don't want that to happen when I'm a parent, Ggukie. I don't." Taehyung expresses, coming clean to his boyfriend.

"Baby..." Jeongguk frowns. He lifts Taehyung's face with his finger under his chin and pecks his lips. The ceo wipes his lovers eyes from the flowing tears, Taehyung leaning into his touch.

"You'll be a great parent. None of that is going to happen. Don't doubt and underestimate yourself, my love." Jeongguk assured, "If we're pregnant, I'll be there for you in ever step of the way. We'll both learn about this new world we'll be in. None of the neglect will happen."

Taehyung sniffles, hands holding on Jeongguk's bicep. Jeongguk knows that a single talk wouldn't change a lot. But Taehyung smiled up at him and nodded, biting his lip.

"So I'm going to ask again. Do you want kids, or not?" Jeongguk asked softly. Taehyung didn't know. The model was now in conflict, feeling tears building up in his eyes again.

"I..I don't know." Taehyung says lowly. Jeongguk nods, understanding the conflict from the way Taehyung looks at him, "okay...it's okay."

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung pouts. Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, "No, Princess. I'm not mad at you at all. It's okay if you don't know, okay?"

Taehyung stares at him for a little bit, seeing the sincerity in Jeongguk's eyes, "Okay..." 

The timer from Jeongguk's phone breaks their stare. Jeongguk takes the phone from his pocket and turns the timer off, then he looks at his lover, "You ready?"

Taehyung wasn't ready but seeing the results is important, "I'm ready."

They turn to the pregnancy tests and Jeongguk picks them all up. They look at it and Taehyung was relieved.

Negative.

He's not pregnant. 

It was just a scare. And he just had a stomach bug.

"Looks like it's just a stomach bug then. I'll lay you down and fix you some soup." Jeongguk pecks his cheek, wipes his tears and leads them out of their bedroom.

Taehyung felt bad from feeling relieved. But Jeongguk is supportive and they both knew that they both weren't ready for a baby anyways, seeing that the both of them were always busy with work, they both knew that the both of them didn't even know if they even have time for a baby.

But Taehyung didn't worry anymore, body relaxing against Jeongguk as he cuddled him.

🥀

How's everyone doing?