twenty-six ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning - smut

__________

Stepping out the limo and immediately being hit with flashes of cameras and interviewers, Taehyung and Jin survived that first part of the party.

A bunch of interviews and a lot of pictures being taken. Though, it was part of their job, the bright flashes irritated their eyes which is why they were glad to finally make it inside the building.

The space was grand, matching with what Taehyung was going for. Taehyung wore a gold dress that drowned in diamonds. He walked in diamond heels and showed off, glowing as he talked to others. Eyes couldn't be taken off of him.

Jin dressed almost the same as him but in a nice elegant suit. They decided to separate and talk to others then find each other again.

This is something Taehyung has gotten over, over the years, being anxious and scared of talking to strangers in events like this. He remembers always staying quiet by Jeongguk's side, scared to even move, even begging to go home early.

Before, he would be so dependent on Jeongguk in these events but the years of healing helped a lot of overcoming that. He can speak freely without feeling that anxious feeling creep up on him.

Even when speaking drained him, he still does it and it helped a lot in his career. It's gotten him more opportunities and he loves it.

An hour goes by and Taehyung notices commotion from the entrance that died down after a few minutes. He wonders who it was that had everyone act like that again after Taehyung and Jin came.

Taehyung looks around for Jin, tired of speaking to strangers and just wanted to have a small talk with his best friend and separate again once he felt his energy rise up again.

Taehyung does spot him again after a few minutes. But he's already talking to someone who looks greatly familiar.

That's Kim Namjoon, CFO of Golden Closet. Taehyung's heart begins to speed up, coming to a conclusion that Jeongguk might be here. There's no way Namjoon would have came alone without the CEO.

He has to be here.

Taehyung starts looking around, looking for those familiar eyes that would look at him with so much eyes. The eyes that he misses so much, the gaze that held so much meanings.

It happened quickly, when their eyes met. For a moment, Taehyung's heart hurt, he froze, he didn't know what to do. Whether to ignore or to approach.

It's funny how he's thinking on approaching after suddenly leaving the one he loves. But Jeongguk, he holds his gaze on him, with a small proud smile. Jeongguk's smile always draws him in, Jeongguk has always been so alluring.

Ever since they met. The ceo looks so much more alluring though. Black and white suit, sleeve tattoo peaking through his sleeves. He looks to be working out more and his hair was longer, purple dark purple tents at the tips.

He has piercings now. On his left eyebrow and his lip, even more on his ears. Taehyung blushes under his gaze, feet automatically moving towards the ceo without thinking.

He left and now he's coming back, he's coming back to the one he left who is looking at him with so much adoration. Taehyung feels pain in his chest.

"You look beautiful." Jeongguk complimented, smiling at his ex with proudness, "You've come far, I'm proud."

It's been a while since he's heard Jeongguk's voice and Taehyung wants to cry so much but he doesn't, not when he's around so many people. Maybe when he's alone trying to process that Jeongguk is really here in front of him.