thirty ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning - Smut
____________

It only felt like a little while since they started dating again, time going faster and faster as life went. But that only proves how much they don't worry about the time and just basks in each others embrace.

Nine months of full bliss.

Nine months of restoring lost time.

Whether they will be in between the bed sheets, out on dates, or just lying around in each others penthouse, in each others arms, it all felt like a bliss.

During these nine months, Taehyung was sure that they were finally okay. After three years of pure grief, three years of longingly thinking of each other, they were sure they were okay.

Nine months of prioritizing their time for themselves individually and as a couple. Taking the time to understand that they have responsibilities, personal and as a couple.

They thrive as a couple, even when they still have things to work on. But they are better and that's all that matters.

They are better with appreciation of each other, blooming everyday. A beautiful bouquet of flowers with many different colors and petals that represents them.

Red roses for passion. It runs deep. For most, roses mean love. The color red reps it. Deep, intense, dark full of red. It's passion. It's the passion that comes with it.

It was proven how much their love has always been passionate. Despite the major flaws in their past leading up towards a break up, their passion led up to longing. A reunion so intense, feelings so strong. There's no way they could have let each other go again.

Not after that night full of emotions.

It was powerful. Always has been.

Gardenia. Flowers that represents hope and clarity under the umbrella of family. Taehyung is apart of him, under his umbrella of importance and family.

Clarity. Jeongguk defines this word in their relationship as something they try to do for communication. An effort to make things right in their union.

Hope. Jeongguk could hope for things. Over and over. To manifest and to make those manifestations come true.

Snapdragons, healing and strength.

Camellia. Love, affection, and admiration.

There's many more flowers of bouquets that represents them. But as Jeongguk watches the model as he wears his shirt, in his bed, clingy on to him, Jeongguk could only think of those flowers.

This is them. This is explains them. Their love, his love, the love of his life.

"Ggukie, I haven't seen you blink for at least a minute or two." Taehyung says with a giggle, looking up at the ceo who was very much staring at him.

Jeongguk just laughs and blinks seven times. He pecks Taehyung's forehead and sighs, holding his waist and pulling him closer.

"Just thinking..." he trails off with a hum, closing his eyes and just savoring the feel of Taehyung's warmth.

"About?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow, thumb caressing the fabric of Jeongguk's black tank top, his own feet wiggling in his socks.

Socks in bed is an absolute no but when it's November and cold, it's a need.

Jeongguk opens his eyes and licks his lips, "Just thinking about us. What represents us."

"And what does?" Taehyung sits up fully this time, only to make his way on Jeongguk's lap, legs on both sides of Jeongguk's waist.