twenty-five

Ignore the mistakes

__________

"Are you moving to LA, Jin? You packed your whole house." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at Seokjin's huge luggage with a lot of other bags beside of it.

It's fashion week in LA in late the cold air of late February. Jin and Taehyung both decided to go together in the private jet that Jin has since the both of them were invited to take part in the fashion week.

As of now, they're in the airport ready to board off to LA. Well, Taehyung was. Jin still had to put his stuff on the plane.

"You never know if you have enough clothes, Tae. You're a model. You should know this." Jin retorted with an raised eyebrow.

Taehyung just shakes his head, sitting down on the seat and lounging in it, watching as the flight attendants help with Jin's luggages.

Jin was right. You can't never have enough clothes. Taehyung would spend a day at least wearing three outfits. But that was just him. His closet was filled with clothes that he never wore. He takes a chance and wears them when he can.

It took them a few more minutes until they officially took off to LA. Taehyung just staring out in the window and watching the clouds go by.

With jazz playing in his ears and Jin falling right to sleep, he was alone in his thoughts.

This fashion week has got to be one of the biggest and the fact that Taehyung and Jin got invited to it was really an honor. And since Taehyung is the first to go outside of Korea for a huge fashion week in Golden Closet, maybe he'll see Jeongguk.

He shouldn't be hoping but what if Jeongguk is really there to show support of his model? And if he is there, how would they react if they see each other again after three years?

It's really been a while that they haven't seen each other. And it's crazy that it was like that seeing that Taehyung is literally working under him.

But since Taehyung broke up with him, why would Jeongguk want to see him anymore? Taehyung sighs, closing his eyes and letting the jazz music fill his head from his thoughts.

He slowly falls to sleep, letting the time go by as the music lulls him peacefully.

🥀

It was the last fashion event of the week and Taehyung has not seen Jeongguk yet. His hope was dying down and maybe it was for the best.

Missing Jeongguk and wishing he was here beside him hurts a lot. It gets him to wondering if Jeongguk is really here, because it feels like it.

But with not seeing him, the model really thinks his mind is going crazy. The longing is getting overwhelming. He's wary everywhere he goes, he's hoping everywhere he goes.

But with Jin on his side, he helps him forget and stay focus. It was like his best friend knew about his feelings and he was glad for it.

Jin would do anything to keep a smile on Taehyung's face and not have him worry or overthink about too much.

"Let's go grab some fruits." Jin guides Taehyung to the desert table, mouth salivating as he looks at the delicious desert.

Taehyung didn't really have time to answer, Seokjin already grabbing two plates and stuffing it with a bunch of desert.

"That's– okay, that's enough Jin–" Taehyung stops him with wide eyes, sighing as he notices Jin's lidded eyes and blown pupils. He was drunk.

"You're really drunk at the wrong time. Oh my–"