nineteen

Ignore the mistakes

____________

A year.

It's been a year.

And Taehyung can't say that he's doing fine. But he's doing better. Now that he's catching up with his family a lot.

But the break up still lingers. And there's guilt still lingering in the back of his brain.

But things, they're better. Now that he has therapy to help in the mix.

Taehyung's modeling career has gotten a lot bigger over the year which was unexpected. It was like, everyone switched up on him and noticed the potential that he has.

Of course, they're still an handful not people hating him like their life's depended on it but Taehyung only pays attention to his supporters.

Taehyung noticed, modeling and his supporters seemed to have kept him going over the year along with his siblings that he's gotten closer to.

Honestly, if it wasn't for that and therapy, Taehyung would have been falling into a deep pit of depression after the break up. Even though he still has a lot to work on, on himself, he could say that he's getting the help that he needs.

Taehyung was tired after a photoshoot he just cleared from his schedule, a photoshoot for a perfume being sponsored in an magazine.

But even when he was tired, the model was craving some jasmine tea right now. It's something that he's been drinking that helps sooth him and his stiff body for over a year now.

He steps into an cafe that smells heavily of Carmel and coffee, kind of cold but still holds an warmth to it. It was a walking distance from the place his photoshoot was at.

He's peeped it when he was on the way there, making an mental note to check it out after his shoot.

So here he is now, walking up to the counter with a slight grin at the cashier, "Hi, what could I get you for today, Taehyung?"

It isn't an surprise at how she already knows him and is acting casual about it. This area is where a lot of celebrities are. Taehyung liked how casual it was. It made him feel normal.

"Could I get jasmine tea and a strawberry cheesecake." Taehyung told, the cashier nodding with a smile and putting the order in the cashier.

Taehyung pays for his order and walks over to a table to sit and wait for his order. Someone else walks into the cafe and Taehyung had to blink again to see if he wasn't tripping.

Taehyung gasps, "Yoongi?!" Yoongi looks up from his phone and widens his eyes. Quickly, he makes his way over to the table Taehyung was sitting at.

"Jesus, Taehyung. You just disappear on us and waltz back in a cafe I go to for Jimin. What the hell, Tae." Yoongi looks down at Taehyung and shakes his head with a grin.

Taehyung giggles a bit but then frowns. He did disappear on them. With life's so busy and in a toxic relationship, he drifted apart from his friends.

His friends that he's known since he came to Seoul.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi..." Taehyung pouted. Yoongi smiles, "It's okay, Tae. I understand."

Taehyung clears his throat and nodded, "Yeah...but..." Taehyung sighs. "Don't worry about it. Me and Jimin aren't mad at you at all."

Taehyung brightens at the name of his other friend he hasn't seen in a long time, "How is he, by the way. Is everything okay with you both?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looks as if he saw the galaxy in his eyes when Yoongi hears his question, "Me and Jimin are great. We have twin daughters together now. Jimin gave birth to them three months ago."

Taehyung coo'd, "Congratulations to you both. I'm so happy to know that you both are doing alright."

"Thank you. Everything has been doing so well ever since I became a producer at HYBE." Yoongi announced and Taehyung was so proud.

That has been a dream of Yoongi's since he's known him. Jimin, Yoongi, and him know each other from Moonshine. A club they all use to work at. Him and Jimin were strippers while Yoongi was the bartender.

With how close they were, they became very good friends until the drifted apart.

"I'm so proud. Congratulations again." Taehyung says smiling brightly.

"Talk about being proud, look at you being a popular model. I don't see much online but I do see you everywhere on commercial's and magazine." Yoongi mentions. Taehyung blushes at the mention of his job, "Uh, yeah. It's something I never thought I'll become but here I am."

"Speaking of that, you're under Golden Closet? How's you and Jeongguk? I don't know much because I don't check for anything." Yoongi asked. Taehyung's smile dropped at the mention of Jeongguk. Yoongi noticed, eyebrows furrowing.

"Did something–"

"We broke up a year ago..."

Yoongi looked shocked at the information, "But you both were so in love with each other–"

"Our love never changed it was just so toxic– I don't want to talk about it." Taehyung was tearing up and he didn't want to end up crying in a middle of a cafe.

Yoongi frowns, "Yeah, sorry. I understand."

"It's okay, Yoongi." Taehyung sighs.

"Kim Taehyung!" An employee yells out his name. Taehyung gets up, "That's me."

"That reminds me I have to get Jimin's order. Um, I'm happy to see you again. I would like to reconnect. I'm sure Jimin does too." Yoongi said, holding at Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung brightens at that, "Yeah, let me just give you my number."

Yoongi does and Taehyung was so happy to see his friend again. Taehyung grabs his order and waves at Yoongi, telling him that he'll see him later.

Things were getting better, Taehyung hopes.

🥀

When I heard that guitar riff in Hobi's new song "More", my jaw dropped. That song is so good.