thirty-two

Ignore the mistakes

___________

Winter. A time for holidays, a time to take trips, for birthdays, to be in the chilling cold and build snowman's.

Also a time marked to where their relationship has been building strong for ten months. December. A winter breeze, numb but now so much more than just numb.

It's warmth. Warmth with your lover, with your friends, on the trip to the cabins with the kids and their best' friends. This is warmth, a month off with this love.

It's magical.

Magical to hear all of the voices in this huge cabin, even if it's only for a few days, even when they leave, Jeongguk and Taehyung will always feel that warmth of love.

Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin has never seen nothing like it before, Jeongguk and Taehyung being so foolishly in love it was so adorable. Even Namjoon, who has now been officially in the group for almost a year, has never seen anything like it.

Love like that.

Love isn't always easy. You fall back and it takes a while to pick it back up. But they always say that it comes back stronger. This is Taehyung and Jeongguk.

Yoongi swats the hand towel that was in his hand at Jeongguk, telling him to go away and to stop distracting Taehyung from cooking, "he's already struggling enough." Yoongi grumbles.

Taehyung only rolls his eyes at Yoongi's slight jab at him. He knows how to cook, but he'll never be for it. Cooking is hard and it is a struggle. Especially when cooking for a large amounts of people.

Jeongguk continues to back hug him and pecks his neck, "Find someone else to help you cook, Yoongs." Jeongguk smiles at him cheekily before trying to pull Taehyung away from the kitchen. But Yoongi, quick as ever (a perk he has gathered as early as when Jimin gave birth to their twins), pulls them both back inside the kitchen.

Jeongguk still hasn't moved from Taehyung one bit.

And of course Taehyung indulges it.

"Jeongguk can help us too. He's so good at cooking. Right, Gguk?" Taehyung looks behind him to look at his lover and Jeongguk hums, "I could be a lot of help."

"Not when you're so locked up on Tae right now, you can not be a big help right now." Yoongi jabs, taking out more ingredients for a side dish.

"Are you doubting my cooking skills?" Jeongguk questions, looking challenged. He holds Taehyung closer to him. Taehyung, again, still indulges him.

"I think he is, Ggukie."

Yoongi dealt with two lovesick men in the cabins kitchen locked together for another hour, pretending like he didn't want to see it. But he was amused, and he really didn't mind to see it at all.

Because this is Taehyung and Jeongguk.

🥀

On day two of the trip to the cabins, they've already ran into a problem with food. You would think a bunch of rich people would be prepared for trips like this, especially with a lot of people but top it off with kids who aren't picky, they'll eat anything. None of them complained, of course. They're kids and kids are growing.

Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin decided to go ahead and shop at the stores that's not too far from their cabin. They were all ready to go but Jimin's kids, of course, wouldn't let him go without at least putting up a fight on allowing them to go with them.

They're three, so their words are a lot of cute baby gibberish. But it's the understanding them that counts. Hana and Hye clutches on Jimin's pants, tiny hands gripping tight.

Jimin just looks down at his twins and shakes his head, "No baby, there wouldn't be any room. We already have to take Jin for help." The twins cry in protest. Taehyung giggles at the sight, looking at the scene with a fond look. The twins are attached to Jimin, they can't stand to see their mother leaving for just an hour or so.

Jin sighs at the sight, knowing that this is going to take a few minutes. So he goes to the living room and sits down, just waiting.

"Princess..." Taehyung turns to the voice that was calling him, his attention turning from Jimin and the twins and to his boyfriend.

He bites his lip as Jeongguk comes closer to him, in fear of Jeongguk telling him to stay and not go, knowing how protective he is. They are famous after all. But Jeongguk isn't as overprotective as he was in the past. Taehyung has no idea why he's feeling the way he feels right now, like Jeongguk is going to cancel a small trip to the store with his friends.

Guilt creeps up on him when Jeongguk hugs him and pecks his cheek. It's a fear, yes, it is. But he still feels guilty for thinking the way he's thinking.

Because Jeongguk proves him wrong, so wrong. The ceo pulls him closer and pecks his lips, "Be safe, angel. I love you." Jeongguk whispers in his ear. Taehyung almost sobs but he doesn't, he smiles brightly at his lover, bringing his arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I love you so much, Ggukie." Taehyung pecks him on the lips this time, staying close to his boyfriend.

"I will be okay." Taehyung says. Jeongguk smiles softly, "I know. Just want you safe."

Anyone would want that for their loved one. Taehyung feels even more guilty from what he felt earlier, "I'm sorry, Ggukie." 

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion until he understands, shaking his head and sighing, "Don't apologize, my love. I understand." Taehyung holds him tighter, feeling the ceos strong arms wrap around him tighter.

"Sorry to blow your love moment but we're ready to go." Jimin speaks up, breaking the bubble both Jeongguk and Taehyung has surrounded around them. Taehyung didn't realize that Yoongi had came to collect the twins away from Jimin.

Jeongguk pulls away and giggles, "Looks like we will have to continue this later in our bedroom." Jeongguk teases. The model blushes, rolling his eyes and softly hitting Jeongguk's chest.

"Ew, no. I don't want to hear about what you both are going to do later. Cmon, Tae. We have to go." Jimin gags jokingly, pulling Taehyung away from Jeongguk and opens the front door. Jin follows behind them with a soft smile.

He looks at Jeongguk with a smile before he shuts the door behind him. Seokjin can see that they have came a long way, almost a year of building it back up.

Seokjin knows that they still have far to go but they are healthy and happy and in love. And that's all Seokjin hoped to see happening in Taehyung's life.

🥀

I know, I know, I update slow as heck but spring break is here so hopefully I'll update as much as I can. Also, don't be a silent reader! I love reading the comments you all write on my books.
I hope everyone is having a good day 💜 (or night depending on the timezones)