thirty-three ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning: smut, cock warming
____________

His fingers sting from the cold, numb even when he's trying to find the warmth of Jeongguk's covered hands of his gloves. Every time Taehyung breathes out air, he can see a cloud of smoke from from his mouth.

The sky is completely pitch black but only shines bright from buildings and houses, along with the bright floats that slowly rides in front of them.

The day was spent in Busan with Jeongguk's parents and, while Taehyung was nervous, Jeongguk assured him that his parents would welcome him back in open arms and they did.

Even after almost a year of being back together, the both of them haven't found the time to travel to Busan to reconnect with Jeongguk's parents until now on their break and Taehyung was nervous for it. The model had thought of it as something as "starting over to meeting them again" type thing but it wasn't. They understood his reasoning as to why he did what he did but also apologized to him from the way they have acted towards him at the beginning of his and Jeongguk's relationship years ago.

From then on, they spent the rest of the days kindling relationships as relatives as they see that Jeongguk isn't going to let him slip through his fingers again. It was a process flipping between Jeongguk's dad and mom seeing as they both decided to finally separate from the same house they have been living in together. Jeongguk's father wanted his own again despite being in good terms with his mother.

But it was worth the travel as they spent their last day at the Christmas festival, amazed by the floats and performances they see across their eyes.

While Jeongguk was leaning his body on his back, Jeongguk's mother was close to him, speaking to him like they have always been close, speaking on the outfits they have spotted, praising the talent that they're seeing.

Jeongguk doesn't slip in into their conversations, letting them have their moments together to bond. Because this is what he's always wanted to see between his parents and lover. A bond, something that'll not only strengthen his and Taehyung's relationship, but the relationship they have with his parents.

"That seems to be the last of it." Taehyung whispers, cold air falling from his lips once he sees the last float then everyone beginning to leave. Jeongguk rubs his fingers on Taehyung's hands, actually feeling the coldness from his boyfriends hand. Jeongguk actually grows concerned for him.

"Angel, you're really cold." Jeongguk frowns, pulling Taehyung closer to his chest. Taehyung chuckles, balling his numb fist in Jeongguk's hand, sighing.

"I couldn't find my gloves." Jeongguk frowns even deeper at Taehyung's words, sighing at himself for not checking if Taehyung had everything to keep himself warm.

Taehyung turns around in his hold, amused at how worried his lover is over him. He's already heard of lecture from Jeongguk's mother about this, but he's told her and assured her that he was okay without his gloves.

Narah knew for a fact that he was lying but she realized Taehyung's intentions and gave him a huge grin, amused herself at what Taehyung had purposefully did.

"So? I still should've bought you new ones while we were in the clothing store. Are you not cold, princess?" Jeongguk frets over him, lifting up Taehyung's hands up to his face and wincing at the icy coldness of Taehyung's skin against his gloves.

Taehyung glances at Narah to see her giving him a small smirk and Taehyung giggles which furthers worries his boyfriend.

"You're keeping me warm." The model says softly, smiling once he sees Jeongguk raising an eyebrow, catching onto what his mischievous boyfriend has planned.