seven

Ignore the mistakes

____________

Taehyung comes back home in the crack of dawn, luggage rolling behind him, skipping up the stairs as he walks up towards his and Jeongguk's room.

He had just gotten back from the trip with his friends and he was extremely tired. Don't get him wrong, he did have fun.

But he hated the fact that Jeongguk clouded his mind the whole time. The calls and text weren't helping either.

It isn't anything new, actually. Business trips is what Jeongguk would do it on. They'll have an argument, Jeongguk would try to contact him, and in the end, they'll act like none of it happened.

Taehyung opens his room door, looking around to see the bed messy with no Jeongguk in sight. But the bathroom light was clearly on and so was the facet running.

Taehyung puts his suitcase down beside his vanity, placing his phone down and sighing. The facet turns off, Jeongguk coming out of the bathroom right after with a frown on his face.

"Hey, princess. How was your trip?" Jeongguk asked, trying to spark up an conversation despite how nervous he was.

Taehyung let's out a small tired chuckle, shaking his head, "I had fun. It was good to hang out with Seokjin and Hoseok and catch a break from work."

Jeongguk nodded, "That's...that's good, love." Then it's silence. Jeongguk sits on the bed and runs his hands through his jet black hair, "Listen, Tae...I apologize  for being so controlling, love." Jeongguk apologized, looking up at his boyfriend, Taehyung staring him down with his arms crossed.

"There's no excuses to how the way I acted. I shouldn't have been controlling. I'm sorry." Jeongguk finished off. Taehyung nods, "Actions shows more than words sometimes, Jeongguk."

"I know, princess. I'll make it up to you." Jeongguk promised. Taehyung walks over to him and puts his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders, "No more of the controlling stuff, Ggukie."

Jeongguk pulls him closer towards him, hand at Taehyung's thigh, "No more, princess."

Taehyung grins and pecks him on the lips, "I love you."

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung on his lap and pecks him, "I love you too, princess."

Taehyung knows that he shouldn't forgive so easily. But this is something he's hoping for to change. Jeongguk finally doing something about the controlling, Taehyung couldn't help but feel hope.

🥀

YOONGI MARRY ME!