four

Ignore the mistakes

__________

Taehyung was excited. He was. Not is. Because now, he's sad, pissed, angry, livid.

Taehyung took this day off for them. And Taehyung understands that Jeongguk is busy at Golden Closet. The modeling agency Taehyung works under, and the agency Jeongguk is the CEO to.

Jeongguk being a ceo to the modeling agency is one of the reasons why Taehyung chose to be an model. After joining, Taehyung knows that it's a lot.

Fashion shows, planning with different brands, etc. it's nonstop, especially with how demanded a lot of these models are. Taehyung is one of them, getting popular each month.

But apart from that, apart from Taehyung falling into that busy hole, Taehyung made sure to have time to have a free day for their fourth anniversary.

Something Jeongguk has failed to do. Instead, his boyfriend decided to spend the whole day working. And Taehyung was pissed at him.

He put so much effort in this day, expecting that Jeongguk was going to do the same. He wouldn't care if Jeongguk still had to work some hours.

Coming home to spend as much time with him would at least be something to Taehyung.

But almost the whole day? Taehyung wasn't happy at that.

Taehyung played with his promise ring, thinking on how everything was going fine up until now. He feels like they're back to square one again.

He looks around at the dining table, flowers sitting beautifully on the table, candles being lit up, food on the table going cold.

Ramyeon, rice, and lamb-skewers.

He's been sitting at this table for probably...some hours, waiting for his boyfriend to come home. It was around, 11pm now, Taehyung deciding to just eat his own food hours ago.

Taehyung was done waiting, feeling his blood boil from the anger. He stops playing with his ring and pushes his chair back, getting up from the chair and going upstairs to their room.

He didn't even think to clean up downstairs, wanting Jeongguk to come home and see what was waiting for him, to see what he missed.

Taehyung changed his clothes to Jeongguk's hoodie that swallowed him up. He shouldn't be wearing his clothes when mad. But even when he was mad at his lover, wearing his clothes still brought comfort to him.

Taehyung slips into bed, cheeks red and puffed out. He stares into the wall of their bedroom, then to the picture frame hanging on the wall, a picture of them on one of their dates in their first year of being together.

Taehyung cries.

🥀

Jeongguk got home minuets after Taehyung started crying silently. He smelt the sent of apple pie candles around their mini mansion.

The house was only dim with the lamps around it. Their dining room light was bright but still dim, showing a shadow of candles and the table being set up.

Jeongguk walks into it and his heart broke. He knew he fucked up big time. He was going to come home hours ago. But he didn't expect so much work to be handed in to him.

Being so tired, he forgot to call his boyfriend and tell him that he couldn't make for their night.

He knows Taehyung must be pissed at him, extremely pissed. And Jeongguk had to make it up to him.

Cursing to himself, he walks up the stairs and to their room. He opens the door and sees Taehyung in his hoodie, sniffing.

Jeongguk's heart broke even more at the sight. Being the cause to his boyfriend's tears hurt his heart.