thirty-six

Ignore the mistakes

__________

A year.

A year since they started dating again and it's so crazy to think about that even a year later, they're about to have a baby, stable and healthy. People may think that they're moving too fast and people from behind the screen did express that, in their opinion, they were.

Taehyung believes that every relationship moves at their own pace and however they get through it is their business and nobody else's. Yes, having this baby was unexpected, definitely not talked about since it was always a sensitive topic but Taehyung and Jeongguk wants this though. And it's scary yet exciting.

But through this whole year of being back together, Taehyung knows that they will be there for each other. No matter how scared and new to this as they are, they are always there for each other.

Taehyung has thought of their relationship as he woke up beside his lover, warm sated in his arms. He's thought of it as they pampered each other in the shower, as Jeongguk cooked them breakfast and cuddled him as they ate. Taehyung really thought of them after his morning sickness creeped up after eating, Jeongguk being there as he rubbed his back as comfort.

It could be disgusting for others to hear as they couldn't bare to be in the same room as someone throwing up; Jeongguk is there though, there for him and taking care of him.

The energy is returned when they found themselves on a morning to evening busy schedule, not enough time to each lunch. Since Taehyung was in the building that day for his own meetings on contributing to the new project golden closet is in the process of making something big, he decided to get them lunch.

He carry's two boxes of hibachi in his hands, both chicken and shrimp, enough to have them full for a few hours until the night of their dinner date. He makes way to his boyfriends office, passing by the secretary with a greeting.

Jeongguk looked into what he was doing on his desk, laptop to the side as he, most likely, looks over finances and stocks. Jeongguk looks up, glasses almost to the tip of his nose, and smiles once he sees Taehyung.

Taehyung walks over to his desk, putting the food down and giggles as he pushes Jeongguk's glasses up, "They were close to hanging from your nose." Taehyung then boops his nose, the ceo scrunching it afterwards.

"Hey, princess." Jeongguk reaches out for him, pulling him by his waist while his other hand caresses Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung leans down to peck him then pulls away, "Hey, handsome. I got us some lunch. I figured it'll fill us up until our dinner date tonight." Taehyung said, grabbing the food and hoping that his body would not deny hibachi.

The pregnancy isn't treating him so bad, surprisingly. He does has his moments where he can't consume or smell his favorite foods without gagging and the spell almost makes Taehyung cry out in frustration. Sometimes he craves the things he can't eat anymore because of it. What hurt him the most though, was when his doctor told him to not lay too much on things that are sweet and some things in seafood.

"I got us both chicken and shrimp hibachi and before you make a face, it is cooked healthy for me." Taehyung quickly assures, letting out a small laugh once he sees his lover raise an eyebrow for a slight bit.

"I hope it is, Angel. Can you put the food on the coffee table so we can eat on the couch?" Jeongguk asked, taking off his suit jacket and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt to let himself breathe after hours of constriction.

Taehyung hums, "Of course, Ggukie."

It didn't take long for the both of them to be stuck to each other on the couch, eating their food and relaxing into each other. And it is nice, so nice to be embracing each other on a special day like this. Taehyung couldn't help but to reminisce their four year anniversary though, grimacing at the thought of it but acknowledging that what they're having now is way different.