ten

Ignore the mistakes

___________

Taehyung was agitated.

Taehyung usually loves going to galas with his boyfriend but as time went on throughout the night, the more he got aggravated by the thought of Jeongguk or him walking away from each other to talk. And he knew that it was apart of their jobs, to communicate. It's business.

But when it comes to that, Taehyung has a certain anxiety of being left or when he steps away from his boyfriend. He leaves his heart aching to the point where he doesn't even know what to say to these people around him, to the people who tries to talk to him.

Jeongguk tries to help, talking to them for Taehyung most of the time, which has Taehyung feeling like he's dependent on Jeongguk when it comes to communicating at events like this. Even at fashion shows or fashion events, it's hard to communicate.

Just from that, he'll get backlash from others but they just don't understand. They don't understand how, without Jeongguk by his side, he just doesn't know what to say. They don't understand the slight anxiety he has, and they certainly don't understand how shy he actually is in public.

Taehyung is someone who is confident in his modeling career. There's no doubt about it. But he's also someone who only gets comfortable around the people he really knows. It's a reason why he's so good at communicating with his team.

Strangers is a different story. And people couldn't understand it at all.

Jeongguk knows this, but with both of them having successful careers and how Jeongguk has things that he needs to do, he tells Jeongguk that he's okay with him walking off to do his business things.

But not tonight. Tonight is not the night.

Taehyung spots Jeongguk immediately after looking around for seven seconds, glass of water in his hand as he walks over to his boyfriend who was conversing with someone who works at a famous fashion brand Taehyung has worked for before.

Balenciaga. Taehyung remembers that photoshoot that happened about a year or two ago. That photoshoot, his outfit that he wore was a black short lace dress with diamonds on them. Jeongguk was there when it was happening.

Of course he was. Jeongguk couldn't miss Taehyung modeling for his favorite clothing brand. He couldn't miss the scandalous dress Taehyung was wearing either.

Taehyung remembers what happened after that shoot. A dress had Jeongguk so needy and thirsty for him that day. Taehyung was drowning in pleasure. Maybe that's why that photoshoot was one of his top ranked photoshoots on his list of his favorite photoshoots he's ever had.

Taehyung shakes his head at the memory and focuses back on getting to Jeongguk, body moving gracefully and smoothly towards his boyfriend with careful steps, reminding himself that he's wearing high heels and he certainly didn't need to fall in his face in front of everyone.

Jeongguk hears his clacks of his heels and turns to look back at him. Jeongguk grins softly and reaches out to take Taehyung's hand in his and pulling in closer, wrapping his arm around his waist.

Taehyung felt at peace being next to the ceo after a while of being away from each other. Taehyung sighs, looking up at Jeongguk and kissing his cheek.

Jeongguk pulls him closer, taking the water from his hands and putting it on the table that was beside him.

The fashion designer of Balenciaga smiles at Taehyung and Jeongguk, a glass of white wine in his hand and another hand in his pockets, "Ah, long time no see Kim Taehyung." the designer says, looking between Jeongguk and Taehyung with a knowing look.

Jeongguk chuckles slightly, knowing what the fashion designer was thinking about. He was there watching everything unfold after all. He was there to help out with the photoshoot.

"Haru, hi. How's it been?" Taehyung asked, deep voice soft and quiet that Haru almost couldn't hear him.

"Everything is fine, wife's doing okay, kids being chaotic." Haru shakes his head with a slight laugh.

Taehyung gives his head a slight nod, humming, "that's–that's good." Taehyung turns to look at Jeongguk with a certain look in his eye and Jeongguk raises an eyebrow.

Haru stands there awkwardly, understanding a bit. He's married himself, he knows what the look of "I want to talk" looks like. Haru clears his throat, catching the couples attention.

"I'll talk to you guys later. Maybe for another shoot? We'll see in the future." Haru pats Jeongguk's shoulder then walks off.

Jeongguk turns back to Taehyung, both hands on the models waist now, "What's wrong, princess?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, holding at Jeongguk's biceps, "I want to leave. I don't know if I could stay here another hour." Taehyung says lowly.

"I don't want to be here." Taehyung added.

Jeongguk heaves out a breath of air, "The night is almost down, love. You can't wait a little bit more?"

Taehyung pouts, eyes narrowing at Jeongguk, "No, I want to go home." Taehyung shifts in his heels, growing uncomfortable at the thought of having to spend another two hours at this gala and seeing someone come up to him and try to talk to him while Jeongguk is talking about fucking business with his colleagues.

"Please." Taehyung shifts closer to Jeongguk.

"It's just another two hours, my love."

Taehyung groans in irritation, "Jeongguk," Taehyung shakes his head, "I thought you would understand that...that I'm not comfortable being here right now."

Jeongguk frowns, looking around the room with people looking a bit tipsy, everyone communicating. He then looks back down at Taehyung and notices the way Taehyung's body is fidgety.

"Okay, let's go home, princess."

Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief, taking Jeongguk's hand and leading him outside the building so Jeongguk could make a quick and peaceful call for their driver.

Once they got home, took a shower, put on some night clothes, they went to bed, Taehyung cuddling in Jeongguk's chest.

Jeongguk was sleeping and Taehyung just couldn't go to sleep.

His mind of full on what happened that night, how every event that Taehyung and Jeongguk goes to, Taehyung just couldn't be without Jeongguk or else, he'll freak out.

Taehyung knows that sometimes, you need your lover beside you to help guide you. But Taehyung hated how dependent he is with Jeongguk when it comes to events like these.

Hell, he couldn't even be away from Jeongguk with a lot of people around him like that for a few hours. Taehyung moves closer to Jeongguk, leg over the ceos built stomach. Jeongguk tightens his arm around him, Taehyung snuggling against him.

Even though he hated being dependent on Jeongguk at events, he knows he'll be okay as long as Jeongguk was by his side.

🥀

What's your favorite run bts episode? Mine is episode 65.