eight

Ignore the mistakes

___________

Taehyung doesn't hate his job. He loves it. Which he never thought he'll ever think of in his life, let alone, think of modeling.

But when he did start modeling, he loved it. Every photoshoot, every cat walk, every brand that he wore. He loved them. But they do come disadvantages.

For one, he's dating the ceo to the modeling agency he's working in and people have a lot of thoughts about that. For two, the industry is toxic. And for three, growing into one of the most demanded model can be tiring.

It gets him busy. And it gets him lonely. And he honestly kind of hates it.

Being busy and lonely can get him a little snappy too. He gets irritated easily when that packed schedule comes. The tiredness seeps into his skin and those days seem to make time go slower. And all Taehyung wants is to go home.

Jeongguk, no doubt, is worse than him though. Being the ceo to a very famous modeling agency gets him aggravated. Meetings after meetings, signing, paper work. Jeongguk is always busy doing that.

And during this time, he does get easily ticked off by the tiniest things that could piss him off. And Jeongguk would just want to go home and not worry about work.

And while Taehyung is feeling lonely and Jeongguk getting easily ticked off, it's not really good. Sometimes, they'll blow up at each other with an very unnecessary argument. Most of the time, they go to bed with silence. A quick "I love you" and a cuddle then they're off to sleep.

They wake up with no time for each other. Taehyung would have to wake up earlier than Jeongguk sometimes for a photoshoot or for shooting a commercial for a perfume bottle or expensive clothing brands that he models for.

Taehyung has to go to one now, actually. The model sighs, stopping the loud alarm that ranged throughout their room. He tries to remove the strong arms from around him but Jeongguk wouldn't let him go.

"I have to get ready and leave, Gguk." Taehyung taps his arms. Jeongguk hums in response, hugging him closer. Taehyung rolls his eyes, irritation seeping into his skin, "babe, let me go."

Jeongguk tiredly pecks Taehyung's neck. Taehyung groans, "Jeongguk, let me the fuck go."

Jeongguk let's out an heavy sigh, letting go of Taehyung, "Fine. It would have been nice to cuddle at least a little bit."

Taehyung steps out of bed and ignores him, shivering once the cold air touches him.

"Don't ignore me, princess."

Taehyung rubs between his eyes, "It's too early for this. I'm obviously not in the mood, Jeongguk." Taehyung retorted back then walks to the bathroom murmuring "it's four in the fucking morning."

"A kiss at least?" Jeongguk calls out to him. Taehyung yells out a "no!"

It's a cranking morning and Jeongguk dreaded these. Barely no time for each other or one of them is too aggravated to even cuddle and kiss.

Jeongguk rubs his eyes and turns on his side, closing his eyes and listening into Taehyung's rattling in the bathroom.

The cranking morning led to Taehyung barely talking during his shoot and carrying in with it, and Jeongguk slowly ticking off from slow meetings throughout the day.

🥀

Honestly, I hate waking up in the mornings. I would want to sleep in and not be bothered by anyone at all 😭