twenty-nine

Ignore the mistakes

___________

Taehyung looked beautiful. He's always been beautiful, the most ethereal, gorgeous person Jeongguk has ever met. And looking at him in this early March spring weather made him fall in love with the model all over again.

He's wearing a purple sweater, the right side of it hanging from his shoulders while wearing a white long soft skirt that fits the whole aesthetic to where they're going.

The lilac spring festival that's happening at a park. Jeongguk hopes that they could get around with no interruptions on their date. Being famous and in public can lead to some privacy being ruined but Jeongguk really wants Taehyung to enjoy this festival.

Taehyung moves some of his pink hair from his face, tucking it from behind his ear and smiling at Jeongguk, grabbing his purse.

Jeongguk will say it again and again. Taehyung is the prettiest soul he has ever seen. His pink hair compliments him so much and his smile....Jeongguk has forgotten how much that smile could brighten up his days.

And to see it again in person after all of these years, he missed this.

"You're beautiful, Doll." Jeongguk smiles softly, putting his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Taehyung does a cute little spin and giggles, "Thank you. I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear but I ended up with this. It fits where we are going, right?" Taehyung questions, rubbing down on his sweater.

Jeongguk nods, "It fits really well." Jeongguk pulls him close by Taehyung's left hand, "Way different from my outfit." He adds. Taehyung looks at Jeongguk up and down and hums.

Leather Jacket, black shirt, baggy black pants and those black stumpers. Along with a black bucket hat. He looks really fucking hot, especially with the piercings and the full sleeve tattoos.

It seems like the years he was gone, Jeongguk has decided to go all e-boy on him but he loves it. Very much so.

"You look handsome, Ggukie." Taehyung compliments, putting a hand on Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk puts a hand on his waist, "I tried to look the best for you." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung raises an teasing eyebrow with a grin, "Trying to impress me, huh?"

Jeongguk grins at him back, "Maybe I am, Princess."

Taehyung blushes and giggles, moving away from Jeongguk and holding his hand, "Let's go before it gets too crowed. I wanna catch a perfect spot for that parade."

Taehyung was excited. And Jeongguk would do anything to see that look of happiness on Taehyung's face all the time. He deserves it after all of those years, after everything he has been through, what they have been through.

Taehyung deserves it.

🥀

Even when they had to hide in disguise in public, they still enjoyed themselves. Jeongguk back hugs Taehyung the whole parade, the both of them clapping excitedly at each marching band, dancers, bands, and groups that was in the parade.

Their bodies kept each other warm, their embraces so tight on each other. It made Jeongguk said that he had to pull away from the model because they had to move.

The ceo bought Taehyung some jewelry while they walked around some small open shop tents, holding his hand tightly and putting some of the jewelry on Taehyung.

Taehyung grows soft every time, watching how Jeongguk softly puts on his bracelets and necklaces on him. It was peaceful and things were nice.

This is nice, having such a peaceful date like this.