eleven

Ignore the mistakes

___________

The gala was almost a month ago and it's still on Jeongguk's mind. Taehyung looked so scared that night, it had set a switch for Jeongguk in his mind that Taehyung really, really needs him when it comes to events like this.

But to quickly washes over to Jeongguk that Taehyung has places to go to for photoshoots outside of Seoul, South Korea.

Thinking on that night, Jeongguk didn't know what it'll look like if Taehyung was hours way from him, hours away from comfort.

Jeongguk swivels in his chair a bit, looking at his phone and thinking...being a ceo and Taehyung's boyfriend, he could look at his schedule.

He could with all the models working under him but he chooses not to, having trust in his managers and not to invade too much in their schedule. He already invest in them and gives them contracts with the biggest fashion and magazine companies.

He even lets them have a role on a movie or show, or play in a commercial.

But Jeongguk didn't think of that now, picking up his phone and looking for Taehyung's manger. He rings her up while pulling up Taehyung's schedule, checking to see if he has any schedules outside of Korea.

And he does.

One in Osaka. Jeongguk leans back in his chair once Taehyung's manager picks up, "Hello, Mr.Jeon?" Jeongguk could tell that she's confused on why Jeongguk was calling her when he doesn't really call at all. Her business was with Taehyung really.

"That Osaka photoshoot, I need you to cancel that." Jeongguk says sternly, looking at the date of it. It's next week.

"But, Mr.Jeon, it's next week and it's important for an magazine–"

"Jae-eun, cancel it." Jeongguk cuts her off. Jae-eun falls silent, heavy breath sounding through the phone.

"Yes, sir. I will do that."

Jeongguk hangs up the calls, putting the phone down on his desk then looks back at Taehyung's schedule.

🥀

Taehyung was on the couch watching tv while eating a pack of gummies. It was close to 5 in the afternoon, Taehyung tired from the long mornings, energy running low.

Maybe, if Jeongguk was here, he would be sleeping peacefully with his lover. But Jeongguk was at work, Taehyung waiting for him to come home.

He hasn't seen Jeongguk since in the morning, and Taehyung was a little harsh again, pushing Jeongguk's affection from him but, now that he's home early, maybe he could make it up to the older if Jeongguk gets off a work early.

Sighing, Taehyung sinks into the couch, pulling the covers over his body while chewing on a piece of gummies.

While trying to get comfortable, the sound of his Gmail notification goes off. Taehyung leans forward and grabs his phone to check what it was.

Taehyung unlocks it and clicks the notification, eyebrows furrowing once he noticed an email from his manager about his schedule.

He checks over it, noticing his Osaka schedule for next week. In a times new Roman front, it's labeled as "canceled". Taehyung almost shakes in anger. That was suppose to be a magazine shoot he was actually excited for.

And the fact that it got cancelled without his acknowledgment.

Taehyung dials Jae-eun's number, leg starting to shake from his random and infuriating this was.

Jae-eun picks up quickly on the third ring, voice sounding shakey, "I–"

"Why was Osaka cancelled without me being told about it? Why was it cancelled on me!" Taehyung questioned her, his manager letting out a long shaky breath, "It was on short notice."

"Short notice? That still doesn't explain to me why this wasn't brought up to me, why it suddenly gets cancelled."

"Jeongguk...Jeongguk told me to cancel it." Jae-eun informed, fear crawling up her throat.

Taehyung pauses for a second then rubs between his eyes. He was pissed. So fucking pissed. How could Jeongguk interfere with his schedule? Just because he was the ceo and his boyfriend doesn't mean he could just do this for no reason.

"I'll call you back." Taehyung hangs up on her, eyes teary. Just why would Jeongguk do that?

🥀

Taehyung turns away as Jeongguk tries to kiss him, pulling away from the older and scoffing. Jeongguk looks at him with squinted eyes, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung sits up on the bed, glaring at Jeongguk, "What's wrong?" Taehyung mocks Jeongguk's question with another scoff, "Whats wrong is the fact that you felt the need to cancel something from my schedule, Jeongguk. That's what's wrong."

Jeongguk bites his lip, "princess–"

"Don't princess me! Why did you cancel Osaka? What was wrong with it?!" Taehyung yells out. Jeongguk shakes his head, "After what happened at the gala, I don't know if I could spend hours away from you and not be there for you."

"I'm always fine when I go on trips, Jeongguk. I'm with my team, I'm comfortable around them. They're not strangers. It's nothing like how I am with these other events!"

"I'm just worried about you!"

"Every time I have a flight going with either friends or work, you always do some crazy shit like being controlling because you're worried. Are you serious right now?" Taehyung sends a sharp glare in Jeongguk's eyes, the ceo sighing, "How can I be so sure if you're okay when I'm not there for you?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "By calling me, messaging me? Jeongguk, you cancelled something important." Taehyung crosses his arms. Jeongguk moves close to him but Taehyung nudges him away.

The look of anger across Taehyung's face had Jeongguk cursing cause fuck he did it again. Being controlling when he said that this wasn't going to happen again.

He did something so stupid and canceled something important that was in Taehyung's schedule.

"We have this conversation every time and I'm tired. Call me, text me, FaceTime me. It's really not that hard." Taehyung says softly, voice still stern.

Jeongguk frowns, "I know, tae. And I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I'll arrange another flight for you."

Taehyung looks at him, eyes growing soft, "No more being controlling, ggukie. No more. I'm fine. It's just the events. You didn't have to do that."

Jeongguk wraps an arm around Taehyung's waist, "I'm so sorry, love." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's lips, "No more being controlling. I'll make it up to you and give you a new flight? Okay."

Taehyung bites his lip and hums, nodding his head, "It's okay. Just don't...don't ever do this again."

Jeongguk nods, pulling Taehyung on his lap and gives the model a quick peck, "I won't. I learned my lesson."

Taehyung just leans down and pecks his lips again, giving him a few more then pushes Jeongguk down on their bed. Taehyung hopes he did, he hoped that Jeongguk wouldn't do this again.

And he hopes that Jeongguk is finally understanding that he could be on a plane and another country by himself sometimes. It's nothing like the events they have to go to where there's strangers.

Taehyung is working with people he already knows. He's okay. He'll be okay.

🥀

Summer break is almost here THANK GOODNESS.