twenty

Ignore the mistakes

_________

Jimin was always touchy and Taehyung didn't mind seeing that he was the same way with people he's comfortable around. Jimin still had his comfort in his heart, his literal soulmate that drifted apart from him because of how different their life's became.

It's so great to see Jimin and catch up again. But it's also crazy to see Jimin as a parent. Who would have thought that the next time he sees his soulmate, he'll have three month old twins.

"Trust me, we weren't expecting for these two to come either." Jimin laughs a bit then looks at his daughters, Hana and Hye.

"We were so confused when it happened but then we remembered our anniversary night....such a wild night." Jimin adds and Taehyung snorts, "You and Yoongi has always been wild."

Jimin raises an eyebrow at him, "Now I know you aren't the one speaking." Jimin chuckles when Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes.

"So, that modeling career. You're huge, Tae what the fuck." Jimin praises, wide eyes curious about the career Taehyung. Taehyung just shakes his head, "I'm not that huge. You're over exaggerating, Minnie."

"Over exaggerating? Taehyung, you're literally everywhere. Commercials, magazines, billboards, make up brands. You're doing it." Jimin lists the major things he's done in his career, fawning over his best friend over the brands and cheering him.

Taehyung blushes and shakes his head, "It's tiring but I love it. I don't ever regret coming into this industry apart from the toxic things...but we're looking at the good here." Taehyung smiles at bit, thinking on the reason why he joined in the first place.

He will always be grateful of Jeongguk for that. Taehyung sighs heavily and Jimin holds his hands, "Taehyung...are you doing okay? I'm sorry for bringing it up but–"

"No, it's fine. I'm okay, doing better. I just..." Taehyung frowns, "I–..." Taehyung looks down at Jimin's babies and tears up.

Taehyung is thinking about a lot right now. He knows that a break was needed but guilt eats him alive every time he thinks about the way he left.

And looking at Jimin's babies, he thinks about that scare. How would it be if he was actually pregnant during that time? Would things be worse or would the baby bring them together?

He didn't want a baby at that time, he still doesn't know if he even wants a baby. But looking at Hana and Hye, he just couldn't help but think...

Jimin's hold on his hands tighten and Taehyung smiles a bit, "Seeing your babies reminds me of...We had a scare but it was all just a stomach bug." Taehyung breathlessly laughs in sadness.

Jimin knows about the fact of Taehyung not wanting kids and he knows that moment must have been scary, especially because of how their relationship stood after he came to know that everything was rocky between them.

"Oh, Tae." Jimin frowns, rubbing Taehyung's hand with his thumb. Taehyung smiles and looks back at the oldest, Hana, sleeping while her sister Hye was confused and looking around now that her eyes are focusing.

"They're so cute." Taehyung coo's. Jimin giggles, "Yeah, me and Yoongi argue on which is going to look like who. They're still so young to tell but I already know Hye is going to look so much like Yoongi." Jimin claims, "She's already a daddy's girl– isn't that right, love?" Jimin says to the baby, talking in a small voice.

Jimin takes her out of the stroller and holds her, pecking her cheeks. Taehyung looks with soft eyes, cooing at the adorable baby.

Jimin glances at him and looks back at Hye, "You want to hold her?" Jimin asks. Taehyung flushes, "sure, yeah. I'll hold her."

Jimin gets up and guides Taehyung to hold her correctly. Taehyung frowns at how cute the baby's eyes looks. So big and doe. Taehyung wanted to cry.

"She's already just like Yoongi, so calm at everything. Hana on the other hand is just like me." Jimin told, and Taehyung could see it. They're just three months old so they'll most likely change but Jimin just had a feeling.

"You're a good parent, Minnie." Taehyung praises, letting Hye's tiny hand hold his delicate finger.

Jimin smiles brightly, "Thank you. It's hard but it's all worth it."

Taehyung grins softly and caresses at Hye's silky hair.

Taehyung shouldn't be thinking on what would have happened. He felt bad for even thinking this but he's glad that it was all just a scared. He knows that the both of them weren't ready at all to have a baby.

Taehyung sighs, still caressing Hye's hair. Seeing the twins had his mind with a lot of thoughts.

It brought him back to the past, reminding him of it. But maybe it was a good thing for Taehyung to think about it.

After everything, he hurried that moment in his mind. But to actually think about it and pull himself back to reality, maybe it helped some things. Taehyung doesn't know, he'll have to talk to his therapist about this.

But what he does know that, yes. They weren't ready, both of them weren't in a right place for it. A baby would have never change a rocky relationship.

It would have made everything more rocky than it would have been.

🥀

I wanted a baked potato from Wendy's but they're always out of potatoes like????