Chapter 26

I headed to the bathroom and my braid that I had made yesterday looked ghastly and it was all disrupted and there were loose strands everywhere.. I had eye bags, my eyes were red and my lips were dry.

I decided to take a shower, including washing my hair. I got out and I put on some long jeans with a black blouse with 'Nirvina' written on it and some boots of the same color. I decided, just for today to put on a little bit of make up (something I hate) but otherwise I'd look disgusitng. I put on a little of foundation and I decided to paint my lips with red. I don't know I would've preferred to go with a gothic look judging my current mood but then it would be very exaggerating. I didn't put anything on my eyes because I was afraid to cry again and to mess up everything.

In my hair, I decided to tie it into a ponytail.. If you've noticed I don't usually leave my hair loose.

When I was ready, I took my phone, my earphones and my bag. I went down. I took a container that had ice cream that I had left like four days ago and I took it with a spoon, and I was eating on the way.

I didn't think about the topic a lot. I was just enjoying the ice cream and the landscape. I had never noticed how the houses in my neighborhood looked like. They were a perfect team work, one complements the other. Some had two floors, others had only one. There were people leaving to their jobs, others taking their children to school, others watering their garden. While I keep walking and 'admiring' the houses I hear steps behind me.